the journey starts and a shadow stalker

It was about high noon when everyone had packed and horses where saddled. Harry peeking  from behind his pony looking at the hobbits trying to get onto their ponies, legolas went around and helped each hobbit up into the saddles, "Conrad's I believe it is time we set off we head to Mount doom" Gandalf call frodo to the front on the group as each horse was put into trot. It went gandalf frodo, the other hobbits and companions then lastly pulling up the rear was legolas, Cain and Harry. It was quiet all that could be heard was the clanking of the horse hooves and the lashing of the wind.

Everyone was having a conversation with someone else and chatting about other adventures they had and funny stories while Cain rode along the back his eye caught a shadow zoom past a clearing a he could swear it looked like someone he knew but it was impossible he shook his head and looked forward to find Harry laughing with the hobbits, this made him smile and trot beside Aragon and Legolas who was staring at Cain, Aragon smirked and nudged Legolas ribs which made his growl lowly and glare at his friend "you mite go blind with all that staring mate" his face blushed with embarrassment of being caught "he just gives me a bubbly feeling, and the good kind" the dwarves where ears dropping on the conversation "maybe you should tell him how you feel" Legolas face pale "are you crazy we just met, and I don't want to scare him off" he glanced over at Cain who was looking at the clearing his hair fluttering with the wind and his face glistening with the noon light.

The group came to a sudden halt and everyone looked forward to see what had happened, there was two cloaked figures on a wolf in front of them " we seek the masters of balance" said the first figure in a dark and demonic tone "we don't have anyone here by" legolas was interrupted by Harry and Cain getting of their horses which was supplied by death. They got to the front of the group and the cloaked figures took of their hoods, Harry was standing ready to fight " whoa there Harry they come in peace, hello void, and pixie and Justin" he stopped Harry and smiled at the others before giving them a hug which made legolas growl again.

"and who may your friends be and why do they want these masters that I've never heard of" gandalf watch them not know if to trust them. "My family in all but blood, Harry these are the group that saved me when" suddenly there came a horn, everyone head shot back "orcs they must have been following from Rivendale" "everyone full gallop quickly towards the ent forests they dare not go there it is one of the 5 that still stand" each horse was at full speed one by one some made it, suddenly a arrow flew past making frodos pony buck throwing the small hobbit to the dirt, brushing of the dirt frodos  eyes widened as he came face to face with the orc,reaching for the ring he hears his name being called on the wind , harry was running towards his with a blanket in his hand, the company  was about to rush out to help when Cain and the stranger stopped them "what are you doing we need to help the poor lad " shouted killi, Cain hushed them as harry threw the blanket over them and disappeared from sight, "dwarves left beard their gone what magic trick is this " Aragon and everyone squinting to find the two that had disappeared from sight " harry was always a hero that thinks of others before himself " Cain watch the orcs leader grunt and waited for the two prey to show themselves.

Harry took the cloak off frodo and himself, and looked up at everyone "I think we should leave while they are distracted, everyone nods and leaves the horse that are scared of the  forest they start to head in as the horses made their way home. All that could be heard was the cracking of  branches and crunching of the leaves " I think we lost them" everyone looked exhausted and little by little they slowed down, harry walked with the hobbits, the other were looking around and were in a protection circle, Cain and his friends were talking when Gandalf turned around "I think we should rest here for the night everyone time to set up camp, everyone did their own job in collecting supplies Cains friends were talking with him a decided that they were gonna head off to Dracul castle (Dracul means dragon I'm pretty sure).

After they left Cain went to sit by the tree on look out, the forest kinda creeping him out. Harry was sitting near the fire listening to the hobbits telling stories of their home land, killi and all the dwarves looked over at Cain smirking, which didn't go unnoticed by Gandalf as he sighed " dinner is served boar meat and potato stew "harry can you tell us about your homeland" harry stopped the spoon halfway "sure what would you like to know" Sam raised his hand "um harry were did you get that scar" harry touched the lightning shaped reminder "well by my parent murder, he tried to do away with me but my mother saved me... Um I don't really like talking about it." They nodded not wanting to push the boy to far. Everyone sat in silence after that eating and setting up the bed rolls, they had come one short of a bedroll "well should someone double up " Cain gave his roll to harry who had forgotten his "I'll be up in that tree I don't trust this forest much less one of our friends theirs not telling us something," harry nodded getting into the bag fall straight asleep the day waring on him , "gandalf I will be on look out for the night" but before they could say anything else Cain had climbed the tree holding his sword.

Hoped you are liking the story please follow or comment otherwise enjoy their journey in next chapter.