a ruined dinner party

"Come in" harry called out , moment after a male elf came in with the maid from before "this is healer Salem he has come to look at your wounds and see if there is anything else that needs healing" the healer walked up too harry first who was sitting getting checked over." This youngling has suffered bruising and a terrible fever but i see that it was cured quickly, tell me who cured you young one i would love to learn from this person" harry looked over at Cain "my brother cured me"  the healer had gone to looking at Cain shoulder "where is your brother may I ask, please lift your arm sir" harry chuckles "your tending to him now sir." The healer lifted his head to come face to face with a smirking Cain "I think your imagination is quite refreshing but I found it hard to believe" bowing the healer left without another word and left a fuming youngling and angry elf " I don't like him brother" on that both of them agreed.

Harry stomach was growling so much Cain teased him saying he thought it was a grizzly which got him a pillow to the face " harry why don't you  get something to eat " Cain was sitting on the edge of the bed starting to heal his shoulder ,at that exact moment the maid knocked on the door to relay the message that dinner was served in the dinning hall, getting up they both followed the maid , entering the dinning area you could see the dwarves and others sitting to a meal "ah the orc slayer Gandalf has told me of your feat may i know the name of this fine warrior" elrond spoke clear and loud at the table, as Cain and harry were shown to their seats,each sitting by elrond high seat "my name is Cain, my lord, heir to noble house of Quinn and lord to the Gaia house" elronds mouth hung open as the male spoke ancient sindarin to him "and this harry my brother" eyes were on harry this made him shift in his seat uncomfortably and squirming ,as different type of foods were place on the table in front of them, some of the companions mouth were water like fountains which made Cain chuckle, "my friends old and new enjoy the feast" everyone dug in except Harry and Cain ,it wasn't that the food wasn't to their liking it's just the way the brought up " why don't you two eat " Gandalf placed a hand on Harry's shoulder making him flinch which didn't go unnoticed by everyone "I can't eat, I'm too nervous while you guys are watching me" harry had summed his head "lord elrond maybe my brother and I should " before Cain could get another word in one of the dwarves had piled food on Harry's plate with a bit of everything. Cain growl at the dwarf "hey ya need some meat on those bones does your brother not feed you at all " the dwarfs looked concerned at Harry was turning a shade of green, Cain tapped harry shoulder "eat only what you can I will have some potions for you " it was a whisper that only he could hear , Cain had both hand on the table and he lifted himself off the chair, "lord Cain are you alright is the food not to your liking" it was lady arwen that had caught him on his way out " it's nothing but a lost appetite my lady" he gave her a bow before leaving the hall, harry had finished only a bit before pushing the plate away "youngling why don't you eat a bit more ", harry looked up to meet elronds eyes " I won't be able too since my stomach can't take what a normal person can " the dwarfs looked at each other "why does your brother not feed you properly" cried the smallest dwarf "how dare you " harry slammed his hands down " not my real brother, but he has been better than anyone else related to me, for your information dwarf , my parent died and my mothers sister was a monster who would starve me hits me for the smallest mistakes or lock me up, Cain or brother has looked after me better tha..n."Harry's magic went a bit haywire and ended up floating a few things "Gandalf now is not the time for a magic show "its not me " Gandalf where up in surrender "where is the young lad " everyone else besides harry had finally noticed that Cain had disappeared "he left without eating " arwen turned to face the company.

Everyone hung their hands in shame as harry stormed out the hall. "What have we done, they might be packing now as we speak" everyone eyes widened as the raced at the hall to apologize to them both.

After running around they found the room and legolas was the one too knock on the door "who is it " cane the sound off Harry's voice "is us we want to apologize to you two may we come in " harry looked at Cain who was sitting on the balcony, he gave harry a nod to open the door. After everyone had walked into the room eyes feel onto the luggage a stick, cloak sat on Harry's bed " we want to apologize for the way we acted at dinner and accusing you of hurting harry" harry looked at Cain concerned if he was going to accept the apology "think nothing of it, it has been said and done forgive and forget" they all take a breath "now gandalf how did you do that neat party trick I've never seen you do it before" he gave a sigh "like I said in the hall it was not me I need my staff to do magic and there was none of the other four around and my staff was in my room" Cain looked at harry "you did not" harry blushed in embarrassment "I did".

What did  harry do was it on purpose or not, does Cain really forgive the other. What did the order think the stick and cloak was. What are life's hollows , will anyone ever want to join the story. Well only time tells see ya in the next chapter hoped  u enjoyed this one.