A little bit of magic the order is made

The sound of chirping is what woke Cain up, getting up out of the bed he looked at harry still sound asleep, deciding to train a bit he gets dressed and head down to the court yard he saw from the balcony last night. He had grab his blades and sword on the way out of the room.

It was a chilly morning at dew still hung on the trees and grass the sound of a sword hitting the dummy filled the air and the sun slowly rose over scape of Rivendale "seems like the dummy causing trouble " Cain spun around to see legolas was leaning on a column, " no just some training did you need something " he shook his head to answer Cain " no just some sleeping difficulties, thought I come out for some fresh air". Cain looked at the elf before hitting the dummy with a flying dagger.

After a good hour of training both had entered the hall for breakfast Cain sitting far from everyone, harry entered not long after with frodo both laughing and this made Cain raise a eyebrow. It wasn't until 5 minutes later that he understood why, Aragon and the dwarf leader where sporting lovely pink shaded hair red nail Polish and some heavy make up, everyone covers their mouth to stop laughs from happening, "oh dear what on mid earth happened to you two" it was arwen who had said it snickering a laugh. Harry raised his hand " it will wear off in half an hour or so" Cain spitting his drink all over himself " harry did you marauder something" harry spoke in the snake language ~of course a little payback from last night~ Cain shook his head laughing, "appears that harry spiked something that you guys were sharing" elrond looked at them leaning closer, " how is this possible to change someone appearance like this " "well um you see we have magic , it comes from our blood lines sometimes it connected to our emotions ,last night was an example" Cain had taken a bite of fruit that he had grabbed waiting for someone to say something "wait so gandalf their are more of you guys and you neglected to tell me I'm so hurt" elrond placed a hand over his heart pretending to be hurt ," in my case lord elrond I didn't know I couldn't even sense their magic, how though the last magic I know of is sir Remus and his husband the black grim " harry dropped a plate and the noise made everyone jump "harry what's wrong " frodo held harry hand as tears started to cascade his face "I need a moment alone" harry rushed out wanting to breath he aparated to the timers mansion.

Meanwhile everyone stared at where harry was "he just needs time, may i ask were they are" gandalf mouth started to frown "they passed from this world not long after we found you two " Cains heart ached for harry he must of felt their souls from the underworld, Cain knew that those people meant a lot to harry they were like family after all.

Cain found harry under a tree after he appeared back "elrond want us to join a council soon they want our opinion on the ring as well and harry we will visit them were they are or their grave, I won't leave to this on your own , actually" Cain held out a letter " what's this, wait you want to adopt me into you blood line " he looked at the paper reading that Cain wanted a brother blood adoption.

Harry was happy and sad beyond belief and add grief to the mix made for a haywire magic but he put his mask on and bottle his magic, he had told Cain that he wanted to be blood adopted but keep his looks which Cain was able to do with runes.

They had made it to the hall where the others were waiting " I say we're destroy the ring it is nothing but pure evil" they were all arguing about what to do with the ring frodo had been wearing "the ring cannot be destroyed by means of man or races the only way would be the the volcano mount doom in mordor" it was gandalf voice that rose above the others "I say that gollywobble there is nothing my axe can't split just watch" it was gimli one of the dwarf that had over talked everyone and with a swing his axe connected with the ring and threw him across the hall with a blast " like I said nothing can destroy this ring except for the volcano so who is to take the ring" frodo whispered " I will," everyone was yelling about now, harry nudged frodo forward as Cain made a ear piercing whistle, " young baggins would like to say something " frodo smiled at them then looked at everyone " I will take the ring I will bare the burden for as long as it is mine to bare" once it was Gandalf placed his large hand on the small hobbits shoulder " and I will follow you my friend for as long as you bare it" the dwarves raised their weapons "aye brave one you have our axes " next were Aragon and legolas "and our blades and bows " Cain bent to frodos height " you have our magic at your command as well " frodo looks at harry who nodded, suddenly the door opens and three thuds landed on the ground with a ommph and thud "he's not going anywhere without us " cried Sam and merry and pippin nodded in agreement "we won't leave master frodos side not even if we are forced" lord elrond nods in agreement "as it should be and with that I declare the order of the ring made, you must ready and make haste for mount doom the world rest in your hands and especially yours young master frodo" everyone claps and cheers for frodo  and everyone exits the hall to ready for the journey.

Thank you for reading thus far bad new another of my family passed but I will still be updating the story see you next chapter