Order of the 💍 meets 🐍 and 🐉 (ring, snake and dragon)

Harry or Michael, awoke to the sounds of metal clashing. It was closer to them, as the sounds were ear pericing. Harry peeking his head over the rocks, just not too far away were two groups fighting eachother, one was of the orc race, or they were trolls, Harry could never understand, coming from a muggle background, looking at the other group they had different types of species in their group.

Harry could see dwarves, hobbits, muggles,elves and a tall old man that looked like dumbledore (sorry if I spelled wrong), he started to glare at the said man.

Gandalf had a shiver run down his spine, it felt like someone or thing was staring at his very own soul. While blocking the orcs sword with his staff Gandalf glanced around to try and find the source of the chills he was getting, scanning his eyes stopped and came into contact with emerald eyes with a glowing tint of gold and silver in the light. The orc saw the old wizard was distracted from something and tried to swing his sword down, an arrow in the head stopped it dead in tracks ( literally) falling in a heap on the ground, "gandalf!" Yelled the male elf, this snapped the wizard out of his trance he was in. "What happened gandalf your never this distracted, what ills you my friend." Harry had popped back down in their hiding spot and was holding his breath, trying not to make a sound.

"Either I'm getting beyond my years or their was a child staring at me over by those rock" at once frodo and Sam were making their way towards the rock first the the rest of the group following their lead, Harry looked horrified at them coming closer, he gets in front on Cain outstretched hands in a kind of protective position.
The first head to peek around was master frodo's, Harry squeaked when the rest of group and him where face to face. Gandalf and legolas (sorry if misspelled) gasped they thought the twins were the youngest elf recorded," hello little one how did you get here, were are your parents" Harry didn't move but opens his mouth " my parents are dead, my brother injuried after we escaped " Harry tried to look intimidating. The order looked behind the young one this male looked a bit older than the twins, frodo say the bandage wasn't done properly and the young ones were breathing heavy, Harry could actually feel how dry his mouth was, he would even compare it to the sahara desert.

Black spots were already clouding Harry's vision he was so tired again for some reason, eyes drooping Harry fell forwards into frodos arms "what happened to them poor little things" Sam pulled a strand of Harry out of Harry's face,meanwhile one of the dwarves had got closer to cain, before hearing a gasp from both dwarves and the hobbit.

Everyone looked at the scar on Harry's forehead, and the dwarves had been staring at Cain exposed shoulder where two things a bird of some sort on his neck and a flower branded over his heart.

Gandalf took the smaller into his arms while legolas picked up the other male and his heart felt a pain hearing them both whimper. Carry both unconscious male were carried back to the orders camp-site, and they were given better medical attention, Cain bandages were wrapped properly and cleaned, Harry had a fever not a high one but enough to make problems.

"The small ones burning up gandalf" it was frodo who noticed first "we need to cool him down" gandalf had placed the small boy on his sleeping bag covering him in a blanket.
While they where running around no one notice Cain had awoken and disappeared from their view, he saw Harry and started searching the woods for herbs, the pain in his shoulder was hurt like crap.
"Ah ha there it is feverfew" can plucked some of the plants and place them in his magic space with all the other herbs,he collected enough for both of them since Cain didn't know how to cast healing spells yet and Harry was still new to being a master newer than he was. Cain was limping slowing back down the path when he hears yelling.

"How could he just disappear Aragorn I placed on the sleeping bag" "well I'm not the only one watching him" the throw insults and arguments go back and forth, until they started laughing "well that was a way to relief stress, so how about we go find the young male an...d" aragorn stopped looking into ocean blue eyes that felt like they were calculating him and sizing him up "well looks like I have to thank you guy for looking after us" Cain replys looking around for harry, he spotted Harry laying on a sleeping bag panting heavily and you could see the sweats ďribbling down his face like a fountain.

Everyone just keeps on talking,gandalf places a hand on cains shoulder making him flinch away from the touch "why did you disappear mister" Cain looked down to the source "well I was finding a herb for him," pointed to Harry. " this herb will help with the fever" ,Cain goes over to Harry sitting beside him brushing the hair away, he made a promise to life That he will always protect and help were he could.

After Harry took the herb his fever had gone down a bit, Cain was sitting by the fire, he still Doesn't know if he could trust any of them they were hiding something or at least that's what Cain felt. He looked over at the blond elf kind of staring at him, legolas peeked to the side seeing he was being stared at kind of like what The little elfin was doing, deciding to tease him legolas sent a playful smirk towards the young male, who squeaked and turn his head away to hide a flustered Cain, but legolas could see a pink tint to the ears, Cain decided to get a bit more shut eyes since it looked like they were staying there till Harry woke. Cain let the darkness of sleep consume him as he drifted off.

(Thank you for reading so far please like comment follow or just enjoy thank you again)