masters meet on middle earth

Harry groaned after talking with death he was sent to this realm of middle earth. He was supposed to meet life's master soon that's what death said, opening his eyes he was blinded by a bright light from a window locked by bars it looked to be a holding cell, Harry tries to move by is stopped by shackles, he started to pull on them not wanting to be a slave or prisoner "see ya have woken up master of death" a croaky voice came from the other cell " who's there why am I here" Harry squeaked moving over to the bars trying to see through the shrouded darkness.

Harry squinted his eyes to just enough that he could see the dark silhouette figure "how do you know about me the only one who should know I.. I.ii..ssss" Harry slipped in parseltounge the snake language, the person chuckled "figure it out yet " the figure moved closer and the sound of chains rattle along a concrete ground, light hits and highlights parts of his face and piercing blue eyes stared back into Harry's own emerald eyes.

"Your the master of life aren't you" Harry mumbles out, " that's right names Cain, friends called me scythe or thet did if I had any, anyway you must be confused as to why we are in cell, seems our immortal friend could only send our bodies to a safe place, someone found us and is going to sell us, I didn't escape because you were still connecting to this realm, well shall we " a whisper of alohamora comes from the male, clicks and squeaks both their doors were open.

Harry and cain both got a good look at eachother, Harry looked the same exept for the elf ears his eyes had become more vibrant,  and that he had cat ears and tail, too which he was going to hide under glamours, looking at Cain he had ocean blue eyes, a muddy brown hair color and elf ears too, they both wore cloaks and clothing from their old worlds, sweat pants and a leather jacket graced harry small petite body, while Cain was sporting a loose white blouse a small vest and brown trousers."I say we get out of here, by the way my names micheal" Harry, felt like being called both name, birth name and the other because it what he'd been called since he can remember "you had me at freedom, best stay close and to the shadows" Cain said while looking around the corner.

Harry stay behind his new friend , well he hoped they would be, the turned many corners, well what could they do the couldn't floo no way to , yet thought Cain, and they didn't apperate because who know where they would end up not know where they were too.

Cain stopped Harry by placing a hand in front, he placed a finger to his mouth in a shush motion. Pointing to the gat and the guards, apparently they were in a fortress. There were about 10 guards four of them were near the gate, Harry was having a mini breathing attack "we not going to get out, I don't want to become a slave or weapon again" Cain looked back at Harry or Michael and placed his hands on the smaller boy "Harry we will but you'll have to trust me, as my mother said where there is a will there will be a way, so don't give up on me yet", Harry looked up his emerald eyes brimming with tears but he gave Cain a slight nod, Cain went back to looking around.

He gasped tapping Harry's shoulder pointing towards a gate that was not being guarded and could be their ticket out of this dark and creepy place. Do their best they start to sneak towards it, hiding behind boxes and pillars that made them less noticeable to the guards.

They got closer to the gate by the step when a loud ringing echoed the yard and shout came closer "THE PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED FIND THEM NOW, YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE IF YOU DONT FIND THOSE ELVES, GET GOING YOU WORTHLESS SCUMS", Harry flinched at the yelling and stuck close to Cain, he felt safe for some reason. They stopped looking right in front of them it was a giant metal gate, as Cain casted the levitating charm the gate start to lift, "boss their over here" both males turn to see a guard shout for the leader, they had been found, the guard had a bow aimed at them, "don't move or ill shoot" the guards voice was shaking the kind that tells you they were new to this. Harry and cain were backing up slowly and were just past the gate when a booming voice scream out " put your bow down idiot do you want to ruin the merchandise" the leader had scared the newbie making him let loose the arrow that flew straight towards Harry, he froze and whimpers and clenches his eyes shut waiting for the pain he was all to familiar with, nothing shouldn't it be hurt now, Harry squinted his eyes open and they  widened, the arrow ha pierced right in cains shoulder "Cain are you ok" Harry was trembling, was he about to lose his new friend. The guards had start towards them, but were stopped dead in their tracks as the gate slammed down,  Harry sighed with relief.

They had taken off not a second later blood pouring through cains wound, they need to stop the bleeding.seeing a large rock formation Harry decided to hide them there, Cain had gone limp and was leaning on Harry's shoulder for balance. Harry set them down ripping a bit of cloth from his clothes and tying and bandage around Cain arm who wince a bit which didn't go unnoticed by the smaller male."Cain I think we should" , the sound of soft snoring made Harry look up,Cain had fallen asleep, seeing how peaceful he looked Harry decided not to wake him. Leaning on Cain, Harry's eyes became heavy all he succumbed to the sweet sense of Morpheus.

(
THANKS for reading this far and in a couple more chapters I will hold a contest for those who want their oc etc in they stories.