Divine revelation

Start from the beginning

With those thoughts, it definitely took a while, but after about 4 hours of thinking, I finally relaxed and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and found myself in front of some sort of wooden house in a snowy field.

"What is this?"

???: "The place of your birth boy"

I turned around to see a gruff looking well-built bald man with one heck of a beard and mustache. His clothes looked like a mix of battle armor, and normal clothing that you would see on someone who was living in the woods for quite a long time. He had a red tatoo on his left eye that I could see also wrapped around to his shoulder.

 He had a red tatoo on his left eye that I could see also wrapped around to his shoulder

"Who are you?"

???: "Hmm...figures you don't know who I am. I am your father."

I looked at the person in confusion, since that didn't really nail anyone down...until I looked at his gauntlets on his arms, which had burn marks wrapped all around them, most likely from the blades themselves.

"You're Kratos aren't you?"

He nodded and huffed in amusement.

Kratos: "Yes. But let's get one thing out of the way, whatever you probably heard of me before, is nothing like the way I am now."

"Did you seriously single handedly take down the Greek Pantheon? Why did you do it?"

Kratos looked to the ground and shut his eyes. He didn't seem like the most talkative person, so I just let everything go after that, after all, he seemed to regret everything considering he's in the woods by himself.

"So...any important things you need to tell me? You're in my dream, and that's usually when supernatural train with their sacred gears."

Kratos looked at my wrists and nodded to himself.

Kratos: "Do you know why those very blades are on your wrists right now?"

I looked at the chains on my forearms and shrugged.

"I have a pretty powerful unconscious darkness within me according to some members of the Khaos brigade apparently."

Kratos shook his head.

Kratos: "No, in fact, those...things don't even grow with rage. The chaos flame originates from depths of Hades, and it isn't affected by emotions at all."

"Then how did the flame approach only me like it did in the dome before though!?"

Kratos shut his eyes and took a deep breath. When he exhaled, his eyes opened again and he looked at me.

Kratos: "Due to me being a god by birth, I was born as one...and so are you...that's why those blades are with you right now."

My eyes widened at his words. This has to be a joke right? How could I be a god if I had a sacred gear in the first place?! That and I literally got reincarnated into a devil, which meant that none of my original blood as a mortal was present anymore.