🥺A Tragic Trauma 🥺

Start from the beginning

Anger and frustration beacause the first time The Raghav rao feels so helpless in front of his wife's condition and his lifeline his babies health.

He mentally note that he is not going to leave each of them easily..

His teary eyes and join hand in front of bappa for giving blessing to his family and give strength to come out from this trauma.

Farhad comes to his Anna and put his hand on his shoulder.

Farhad :- Anna bappa pe  trust kijiye wo apne bando ko kabhi bhi akela nahi chhodte... Unki blessings hamesha apne bando pe hamesha se hai.

Raghav gives him slight smile.

Farhad :- Anna... Muje aap ko kuch important batana hai...

Ye Aditya Sen or wo Munmun or suyas trio are involved with terrorism act as they learn to how to make human bomb and they are using Shanya rao as one of his pawn.

Anna Shanya is just a rape victim but for her justice she took wrong path now her daughter is send to orphanage under us.

Raghav node and get angry after listening this new found information.

He is about to say something but they are heard Rivu and Ridhu's screaming  loudly,

Mummaaaa...
Daddyyyy ....

Pallavi who is cooing pari runs towards thier room with raghav and all family members behind pallavi.

Pallavi enter the room with concern eyes...

Kya huwa Bachhas... Dekho Mumma yahi hai...?

Nurse :- Mam inn dono ko panic attack aaya hai.. Wo incident k bad... Sabhi bachhe isi tarah dar gaye hai...

Muje lagta hai aaplogo ko bhi inhe child psychologist ko dikhana chahiye, Aur mam aapko inhe ek bar psychologist se counselling karvani chahiye usse inhe jyada jaldi recovery aayegi .

Rivu snuggling inside his mother's embrace and sniffing while ridhu is with his daddy's embrace.

All are looking tensed after watch the little kids suffering badly.

Raghav is called child psychiatrist ,doctor Aryan Reddy he is youngest and number one psychiatrist in Hydrabad and he comes there in evening as his assistant inform.

Pallavi's one arm pari is sleeping and other side rivuridhu both snuggling as thier oxygen mask removed now when it needed that time again use it .

Nurse tool leave as Raghav and pallavi both are there for take care of thier babies.

Pallavi is halflying position handle her three munchkins who are sleep feeling thier mother's warmness. Raghav kiss them one by one and wipe up his tears with back of his hand.

Pallavi :- Raghav... Jin logo ki wajah se hamare aur Baki sab innocent babies ki ye halat huwi hai unhe itni aashani se chodna nahi chahiye... Acp Laxmi se bat Karo... Jis tarah se sare bachhe suffer kar rahe hai... Unhe fasi hi ho...

Raghav :- tum iska jara bhi tension mat lo pallavi.. Farhad aur yuvraj wahi sambhal rahe hai... Muje bas sham tak ka wait Karna hai ekbar wo Dr Aryan inhe dekh k inke dar ka koi solution de... Muje mere bachho ko ese halat me dekha nahi ja raha hai..

Pari wake up while rubbing her eyes and look around as her two brothers are sleeping peacefully in her mother's embrace.

Raghav takes her from pallavi so pallavi can laying down properly with thier two sons.

As Pari comes in her daddy's arm raghav gives her soft teddy to play but she throw it and again look at Raghav mischievously than bend over to catch that teddy... But Raghav hold her so she can't go down.. She looks at him and blabbering in baby language... That her daddy understand imidietley that she want her teddy back... As he give again her she threw up again... She is enjoying this while Raghav roles his eyes see her antique.