Deathstroke started to get angry and hit harder. Due to Marinette's lack of combat experience, she lost to Deathstroke.

Now lying in the middle of the burning and ruined temple, Deathstroke left to let Marinette die in the burning temple.

Marinette: ((It looks like I'm dying, I'm sorry Damian for not being able to be with you anymore, I'm sorry)).

Marinette looked up to see the helicopter flying away and saw Damian crying trying to get out of Talia's arms to save her.

Marinette looked at Damian and started crying and said: I'm sorry Damian looks like I won't be able to be by your side watching you grow up, I'm sorry.

Marinette faints the temple has collapsed and covers Marinette.

Damian's Pov

While running I dropped the necklace so I quickly ran to pick it up, but I didn't know that Deathstroke was behind me when I got up and turned my back to continue running when I saw Deathstroke trying to cut me, My older Sister appeared show and block Deathstroke's sword.

Marinette: Run now.

However I was too scared to not be able to move I felt Mother holding me and running away, I turned to look at the older sister she was fighting with DeathStroke and cut off one of his right eye, he started to get angry and attacked harder and faster, then My older sister collapsed on her body with a lot of wounds, I saw Deathstroke go away and I immediately realized that the temple was on fire, I saw my mother give i got into the helicopter and it started to take off, I didnt realize i was crying i wanted to run to save her but i couldn't because mother's arms were so tight not letting me go i tried to get out but no, I looked back at My Older Sister and saw that she was crying and talking.

Marinette: I'm sorry Damian looks like I won't be by your side watching you grow up, I'm sorry.

I saw Older Sister fainting the burning temple and collapsed blocking me from seeing her again.

3rd Pov

Damian, seeing the temple collapse, killed his Older Sister and began to scream.

Damian: No no no no no NO.

Damian: It's all my fault.

Talia: Damian.

Damian: It's all my fault that she died, it's all my fault.

Talia: Damian.

Damian: If I hadn't dropped the necklace she wouldn't have died it's all my fault.

Talia shouted: DAMIAN.

This made Damian stop and look at his Mother.Talia hugs Damian in her lap and says: Let it go, let it go.

Damian immediately hugged his mother and cried in her arms until he calmed down then Talia spoke up.

Talia: Listen Damian all this is not your fault but it was Deathstroke who killed her and she sacrificed herself for you to live so, I'll leave you to your father to take care of and train you to become stronger to avenge Marinette.

Damian: What will you do?

Talia: I'm going back to League and rebuilding it, I'm going to change it, it won't be the same, now rest Damian because we're going to Gotham it's going to take a long time.

Meanwhile in the temple everything burned down and collapsed but we can see a girl with midnight colored hair dying on the ground starting to wake up.

Marinette's Pov

I woke up on the ground and saw the temple collapsed all around.

Marinette: ((Something just happened here)).