"hyung." the CEO smiles at him. The boy finally woke up and sit down.

"how was your sleep?" the boy pouts at the CEO and turned his head away. Causing the CEO to raise a brow at him while the smile was still there.

"I'm mad at you. Go away!" and he slightly pushes the elder and stood up but stopped when he saw his another hyung.

"Namjoonie hyung?" he sequels loudly and came forward to hug the elder.
Namjoon returns the hug with equal excitement.

"why didn't you tell me that's you so work for Taehyung.?"

The CEO laughs a little while Namjoon just chuckled a bit.

"I don't work for your Taehyung baby. I work with him. Business partner kind of" the younger made an o face and nodded his head.

But the CEO was frowning.

"okay, I have to go now. See you later Taehyung." and Namjoon went away.

"darling, come here." jungkook turned around and watched as the CEO was sitting on his office chair by now.
He went to him and he made him sit on his lap.

"what?" the pout was still there.

"why are you mad at me?" he asked.

"why? You left me here alone and didn't even inform me. You know, I didn't feel good here today. Hoseok hyung was busy but still he accompanied me and they also made me uncomfortable, hyung." he rubbed his tired eyes while complaining.

Taehyung holds his hand, preventing him to hurt his eyes. But he also noticed as to how the pout was filled with sadness. He felt guilty but the one sentence at the last grabbed his attention fully.

" I'm sorry darling, it won't happen again, okay. But who made you uncomfortable?"

Jungkook buries his face on his neck and mumbled softly.

"those two boys and that noona."

Taehyung inhales sharply and looks away.

"okay listen." he again grabs the boy' s attention.

"do you trust me? Do you love me, darling?"

"what kind of question is this, Hyung? Ofcourse i trust you and love you so much." he again went to his previous position.

"I know, but do you love me enough to trust me, no matter what?" jungkook frowned hardly. What's with his boyfriend?

"what happened? Why are you talking like this hyung?"

"nothing just wanna make sure, darling."

"were you not sure before?"

The CEO sighed loudly.

"come with me." and he held the boy's hand and they both left the office.
He came to the main hall in the ground floor and stood in the centre.

The many employees already surrounded them as he clapped his hand to grab all of theirs attention.

"listen everyone. I have something to announce."
And he roam his eyes around him.
"This is Jeon Jungkook!" he began. Motioning his hand towards the boy who felt shy with all the eyes over him. He also noticed the two boys from before.

"my personal assistant from now on and-" he paused. Eyes again roaming over every employee standing there, listing him attentively.

"- and my boyfriend. The love of my life. My darling!" and the whispering started among them. To say everyone was shocked along with the boy next to CEO.