4.

This is for my Indian readers, its a fmv. I personally love this fmv❤️❤️
So watch this please 💕
Enjoy!

------------

The CEO was sitting in his car looking outside from the black window of his car. He was going to the university.

He was still thinking about the call, his best friend finally called him,After so many years .
Were was he all this time, when he needed him. Now he is coming back, wants to explain everything to him.
What is there to explain, well lot's of things.

He left him without telling anything. Should he give him a chance to explain, will it make everything good.

Maybe everything will be good? Yeah! He should give him a chance, he was his best friend who was always there for him. But what if he again leaves him? What if he will get hurt again?

So many thoughts were in his mind. He was in dilemma, what to do or what not.
All this time he was all alone. Nobody was there for him.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Mr jung! How much time it will take?"

He asked eyes still closed.

"juat 10 more mints Mr. Kim. We are almost there."

HOSEOK informed him and the CEO nodded his head with eyes closed.
He wS thinking and between in these thoughts a certain thought crossed him mind.

That Boy

He smiled at the thought, a mare thought of that boy, make him smiley, Happy.
He needs to find him and meet him again.

Is the boy that lucky for him that, he only saw him and miracles begin to happen.
Like, After so many years, his best friend called him, and coming to meet, and wants to explain everything, he want to make everything good.

Isn't it miracle?

Probably!

That boy is surely very lucky fir him, he needs that boy in his life. He wants him in his arms, He has to find him and as soon as possible.

And make him his as hook or by crook.

He smiled at his evil thoughts.

They reached at the university and CEO's heart started to beat a little fast than normal.
He frowned at the sudden change but nonetheless entered the university.

The media was already present there and the principal of the uni and teachers were also there for his welcome. His bodyguards guard him from media and let him enter securely.

The whispers and murmuring started in the hall when he entered ofcourse country's one of richest CEO was there, not a normal thing.

He blankly looked at everyone in the ceremony hall and then.. His eyes met with the same doe eyes who was also looking at him with a little frown.

His heart skipped a beat, when he caught that the boy was looking at him. He feel happy, he find him finally. That's it! He can't loose this opportunity.
The boy is there, in front of him,looking at him.
He feel giddy inside. He smiled automatically while still looking at the boy.

The boy was also continuesly looking at him. He saw that the boy wide his eyes a lil. His assistant called him slowly and he titled his head towards his assistant but his eyes were at that boy.

"Mr. Kim, the principal is calling you. Are you OK?"
The CEO averted his eyes from that boy and looked at the Principle, his face went blank.
The principle guide him to VIP section of ceremony hall, which was created for the CEO, as the guest.