36.

Taehyung and Namjoon came back from the meeting. At the meeting, the CEO wasn't much focused. He was waiting for the time to fly fast so that he can be free.

And as the meeting finished he instantly rushed outside the meeting room towards his office.

He came to the main floor but beside being the usual empty floor it was filled with some peoples. Or more like employees, who abandoning their precious work are standing here and gossiping.

He pulled the sleeves up and silently made his way to them. But they were so engrossed, looking inside the CEO's office through the glass window that they didn't notice his presence behind them.

"what the hell you all are doing here?" he yells, causing them to hurriedly turned around and looked down.

They sure were shaking by now.
What reason will they give to the CEO? They got caught red handed and now only God can save them.

"w-we were just p-passing by M-Mr Kim." the oldest of them dared and spoke. But the girl beside them didn't seems to get the hint of anger in CEO's voice or eyes.

"we heard the rumours Mr Kim. Is it right?" and she spoke out. Not noticing the wide eyes of her colleagues and the person behind the CEO.

Her eyes were stopped over the CEO.
Taehyung watched the girl speaking her thoughts. Well, he was surprised indeed.
How dare she ask this question to him?

He bends a little, coming face to face with the girl, who's lips curl upwards slightly while his face heated up.

"its none of your fucking business!" he growled on her face.
The girl visibly flinched when the CEO gripped her arms and greeted his teeth to her.

"don't forget your position or it won't take a second for me to throw you out from this company!" and he spat on her face. Causing the girl to shake in his hold along with her colleagues behind, who were just praying to leave from there.

"if next time I saw any of you here, it'll be your last day!!" and he pushed the girl away, harshly. She stumbled back, badly but her colleagues were fast enough to hold before falling.

Namjoon just watched the scene with mouth closed and eyes having something in them. What is it, he doesn't know.

He don't even know what is happening. Taehyung is trying his best to save the boy from this cruel world but the people are coming to the boy as he was afraid of.

He watched as the employees rushed away as fast as they can, while the girl was still shaking with fear and embarrassment.

Taehyung didn't wasted a second and dashed inside and sighed in relief when he saw the younger was sleeping on the couch.

He rubbed his face as tiredness consuming his system. Watching the boy taking nap, he himself felt sleepy.

Crunching down beside the couch, he stared the boy's pretty features silently.

"you should be more careful Taehyung." Namjoon spoke out. Standing behind him, he also looked tired.

"just introduced him to the whole company, so that they can know, not to mess up with him. And if they still do it then -" he paused as he came before him and puts his hand on his shoulder.

"- you know , what to do." the CEO looked at him and let out a curt laugh. Following by Namjoon.

" yeah, I know. Let him woke up first. " he whispered and the elder nodded his head and came towards the office table.

"I'm taking these files with me. I'll check it for you okay." the CEO nods his head.
Hand caressing the coconut head softly.

As Namjoon began to walk, the files slipped from his hands on the floor. The CEO turned his head quickly with a confusion on his face.
He shook his head and looked at the sleeping beauty who got wake up now.