𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗧 𝗘 𝗡

Start from the beginning

           𝟭𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

"No stop I got her," I heard a voice say. "Jeez okay!" I heard another voice say. My eyes slowly started to flutter. Once I opened my eyes, I was in a bowling alley. But not just any bowling ally, I was at the Super Star bowling ally. I lifted my head from someone's shoulder, it was Five. "You're awake," he said. "What happened? How am I even here?" I asked. He quickly got closer to me. "Klaus said you were hit by rebble from the roof," He reminded me, getting closer to me by each word. "Oh. Where were you?" I asked. "Returning Delores," Five answered. His hand trailed up to my chin, holding my face in his directions. "I'm so glad you're alive," he softly said. "I'm glad you're alive too," I said. A smile grew on his face. "Uh hello?" a voice asked. We turned around to see Diego sitting to the left of me. "Listen, like I've said before if your gonna get lovely dovey, not in front of me please. For my sake," Diego explained. I felt a major size of pain hit me in my stomach. I lifted up my shirt to find my bandage growing redder from blood. "Holy shit," Diego muttered. "Stay here. Imma go get you a new one," Five said and disappeared. "Where's everyone else?" I asked. "They should be here in like maybe 20 minutes? He sorta jumped me here with you," Diego explained. By the time he had finished explaining, Five came back with rubbing alcohol and a new bandage. "Help her change it in the restroom. Here is too public," Diego suggested. "Good idea," Five agreed. He intervened our hands and spatial jumped me onto the counter in the restroom. He went to lock the door and came right back. "Okay take off your shirt," Five demanded. I took of my white button down shirt that usually went with the academy blazer, giving him a clear view of the bandaged area. He quickly went to get paper towels and dampened them with water. He came back to me and slowly took off the bandage. "That does not look as good as I thought it would," I said. I felt like passing out then and there. Five snapped his fingers at me. "Hey! Don't look at it. I don't want you passing out right now," he told me. He cleaned up the blood and stopped the bleeding. "This is gonna hurt," he reminded me. "Just do It," I told him. He poured the rubbing alcohol on my cut. I tried my hardest not to flinch. "Aren't I stitched up?" I asked. "I'm taking extra pro causations here," he replied. He fully unwrapped the old bandaged and inserted the new one. "There," he told me. As he went to go throw away the things, I look down to see the new replaced bandage. This one didn't fully cover around my stomach, just the front. He came back and stood in between both my thighs. "What are you doing?" I asked calmly. "Funny how we were in a restroom not so long ago, huh?" he pointed out. I realized what he was doing. "Yeah. Your Point?" I asked playing dumb. "Last time we were in a restroom, we were in a rush. But now that we have a bit of time, we can do that fun thing," he whispered. His finger traced up and down my thigh, underneath my Academy skirt. "Our siblings are gonna be here any minute now," I reminded him. He sighed. "5 minutes?" He asked. "And what exactly are we gonna spend doing for 5 minutes?" I asked him. "Well, you're shirt is already off," he told me. "Joking," he said afterwards. "Sorta," he added. He then grabbed my chin, and connected our lips. They were in sync, until he started to go rougher. His hands traveled from my thighs, to my waist. His gripped tightened through out every kiss, for sure leaving marks. I placed my hands around his neck, bringing him closer. He kept kissing rougher by every kiss, constantly biting on my bottom lip. He then started to rapidly suck on my bottom lip. I whimpered at the sudden movement. What was he trying to do? Break me? His lips detached from mine and suddenly attached to my neck. I could feel him slowly sucking in every possible area, trying to leaving love bites. Not even 3 seconds after, he found my sweet spot, causing me to let out a small moan. He focused his attention on that single spot for a minute. Once he was done he detached his lips from my neck and looked back, admiring his art work. "Less than 5 minutes, Love. I made you moan effortlessly," he bragged, a smirk started to form on his lips. I got off the counter to see what he did. "Idiot," I muttered. My hand traveled over the spots he left his love bites. My lips were purple, bruised. "But you seemed to enjoy it," he said proud. The bastard had a bigger smirk. I quickly put my shirt back on. "How am I gonna even gonna cover this," I asked, turning to look at him. "Just say the darker one is a bruise. Simple," he replied. He spatial jumped to the door to unlock it and then came back to me, intervening out hands and spatial jumping us a few feet away from Diego. "What was the whole point of that?" I asked. He simply shrugged.