1.0

TW: homophobia ( f slur included ) and swearing

     hi! my name is bruce, last name yamada. i was 14 years old when i had my first relationship with a boy.

     'come on bruce, you big  fag.' one of bruce's school bullies squawked.
     'moose, you're so fucking pathetic, it's cracking me up,' vance hopper stood up, then made his way to the side of bruce.
     'pinball vance hopper.' moose slowly clapped. he started walking and didn't stop until he was 10 inches away from vance.
     'yeah what's it to you douche?' vance took a step forward.
     'you think you're so strong, but hate to break it to you bud. you aren't.' moose cracked his knuckles while craning his neck.
     'let's see about that.' vance said right before he took his first swing.
— 
     5 minutes after the fight began, it was
interfered by a teacher who forced them to stop. and gave them both one sunday's worth of detention.

     'bruce, you really need to stop getting yourself into these situations.' vance started wrapping a bandage on his wrist which was sliced by moose's pocketknife.
     'look vance, i swear i was just studying for our science test when— oh shoot!' bruce said as he threw his bag over his shoulder. 'vance you skipping?'
     'you know me to well sweetie,' vance jokingly replied as he got a cigarette from his pocket and lit it with a match.
     bruce sighed as he opened the green doors from the back of the school hoping to make it in time for the science test.

     'yo vance, i totally failed that science test.' bruce complained. 'how am i supposed to know who discovered the concept of gravity?'
     vance looked at bruce for a split second, then looked back.
     'that's why you listen in class dumbass,' he turned to look at bruce who's mouth was hung open widely, which normally meant he was 'jokingly shocked'.
     'at least i go to my classes,' bruce fired back at vance.
     'isaac newton,' he said with no emotion. then as he turned his head back to bruce, he smirked.
     'what!' bruce yelped as they started walking to the school fence and are walking at an average speed to their houses.
     'that's not fair! how could you know about that? did you make that up?' you could hear bruce shout from the distance. vance chuckled and gave a side smile.

'this is my stop, cya 'round,' vance waved goodbye and they went their separate ways.

vance woke up from a knock on the door.
'who the fuck is knocking at 11:00 while it's raining?' vance got up to answer the door.
'hello vance.'
—..
word count; 427
first chapter !! tell me if you like it so far :)