Arc 1 Finished (Bio)

Arc 1 is finished, this story will move on to the next Arc of Re:Zero.

Since, well, 1 person agreed to make a bio, I have planned that bios will be made after each Arc.
It will cover every OC character that existed and what is revealed in the previous arc and reveals the appearance of some characters in the next arc.

Previous Arc:

"Hero of Conquest"

Name: ???

Alias: Hijiri

Appearance: 

History:

Hijiri is seen as one of the heroes that sealed the Witch of Envy and is one of the major factor of successfully sealing the Witch of Envy. He is the master of many students within history and the most recently revealed students are Diluc and Reinhard. He is responsible for the creation of materials and devices or artifacts which is in the level of Meteors within his faction. The creator of the 5 Cursed Weapons alongside a Witch and an Unknown Blacksmith.

Personality:

Hijiri is the most intellectual out of the four. He is quite easy going and carefree, he is quite kind to anyone but is cruel to his enemies. He has deep hatred of the witch cult because of the atrocities they committed. Hijiri has been obsessed with overcoming the impossibility of Fate to fight against a certain witch.

Abilities:

Authority of Conquest - Hijiri use the Authority of Conquest to get complete mastery over bow and arrow weapons and his special abilities: this power is split into three abilities.

1. "Conquer!" - Any objects, energies, and forces within the range of his Control can be manipulated in any way. Hijiri can control the forces of the world and the effectiveness is based on the distance of Hijiri.
Hijiri coats himself in a barrier that will make him invincible to ranged attacks. This barrier cannot defend against melee attacks.

2. Control - Without Control, Conquer cannot work. This is what enables Hijiri to use Conquer, Hijiri can expand his Control range with a gesture of his hand. There is no exact measure of how far Control's maximum range. If he deploys a larger range of Control, Hijiri cannot move it. Passively if Hijiri did not expand Control, he is surrounded by a smaller range of Control that always follow him but the power of Conquer is reduced within this state.

3. Ranged Weapon Proficiency - Hijiri gains the ability to use any kind of ranged weaponry. Though he prefers bow and arrow, guns and other kind of ranged weapons are possible to be used by Hijiri. This ability gives Hijiri an aim-bot like accuracy.

Excellent Swordsmanship - Hijiri has incredible proficiency and skill in wielding a sword. Hijiri had to learn how to use a sword to counter his weakness of vulnerability against melee attacks. He learned under the teachings of Reid Astrea hundreds of years ago.