Cassandra the great, please let this work. I'm begging you.

Sybill had taught her scrying a long time ago as a way to help with her nightmares when she was little, saying that Harper could always scry to make sure Sybill was safe in her castle when she felt something was amiss. It wasn't something she did often and she was horrible at it, it was a part of divination that most did not practice due to the unreliable nature-from the source of the scrying, the interpretation of images, or other factors.

"Fates, please..." Harper breathed, praying to them that her poor scrying ability would actually produce something when she desperately needed it to, her eyes glancing over at the clock.

Ron's hand sat on 'mortal peril'

It felt like several hours had passed before she was shown a grimy looking kitchen doorway, Ron stood in the light, the room looked vaguely familiar-but she couldn't place it. Her breathing calmed watching the image of Ron, the sickening feeling still suffocating her.

I've seen this place before

Harper looked away from the image, the feeling of her body being split in two disappearing, her mind trying to remember the familiar place from the image.

"Accio"

The small basin she still had possession of came soaring to her from the sitting room, she immediately stuffed it into her small bag that was on the back of a chair and slung it over her shoulder. Quickly shoving the remainder of her lemon brownies into the bag as well.

Another glance at the clock, the hand still sitting on the disaster writing.

Who made this clock?!

Harper patted her pants down, finding George's wand tucked through the two belt loops on the back of her capris. With a calming breath she sifted through all the places she remembered from her diary, all the places she remembered in London that seemed relevant to Harry. Still images of a dark building came to mind, a dark and dusty home that tried to provide a warm comfort much to the protests of the objects hidden within. Gripping George's wand tightly, she summoned paper and a pen and scribbled a small note and hurried out of the Burrow-forgetting everyone waiting for her.

Certain that Angelina and Joy would make their way downstairs any second, if they weren't already considering it.

She ran to the perimeter, giving a small look at the home, the pounding in her head unbearable as she bit her lip.

They're going to murder me when I get back.

But...this is important.

With a final big breath, Harper stepped outside the protective bubble and disappeared with a crack, hoping to land where she suspected the trio to be.

The doorway was small and dingy, and across the street she could make out several hooded figures watching the supposed spot where she stood, she slipped inside what she hoped was the correct guess of where her friends went.

Harper held George's wand high, the feeling of it vibrating in her palm sent a warm sensation that made her feel safe throughout her body. Taking tentative steps, she kept her back to the wall and continued to what was hopefully the kitchen door.

"Harry, I told you before-"

"We'll go and watch the entrances tomorrow-"

Hermione and Harry were talking in hushed whispers as though they weren't alone in the big house. Just about to speak, a wand tip was pressed into the nape of her neck, Ron's hand finding her shoulder. Harper lifted up her hands in surrender as Ron wordlessly guided her into the kitchen where Harry and Hermione jumped from the table and held their wands-pointing them directly at her heart.