Never Have I ever.. Lost my virginity. (Part 2 out of 4)

Start from the beginning

Later in the day

"Ej! We need to talk."

Ej turned around and saw his girlfriend looking down looking like she was about to cry.

"L lily? Babe? Are you ok?"

"No, Umm. Ej I got to be honest, I don't think we're working out. "

"WHat? Lily w what are you talking about,

"I don't think you respect me."

"What? W why would you -?"

"Cause you make me feel stupid just because I don't know sports's you do that all the time and I'm not stupid."

"I'm s sor--"

'And most of the time I feel you don't even acknowledge and respect me. I deserve to be with someone who's excited to be with me, and does not wish I was someone else. Goodbye Ej."

Lily walks away head down and slowly heads to the bathroom trying to wipe off her tears. As she walks away, Gina sees her and follows her into the bathroom as well looking into the mirror as Lily was wiping her tears.

"Lily? Are you OK?"

"Umm, n No. I just broke up with Ej."

"Oh no. I'm so sorry. If there's anything -"

Lily crashes her lips onto Gina as their borderline makes out and crash onto the wall with their tongues down each other's lips.

FLASHBACK OVER:

As Lily and Gina were wrapping up their story, they interlock their fingers together and AShlyn and Ricky looked at them in happiness .

"Aww, you guys both deserve to be happy."

"Yeah, Ej's a dick, even for me who's Big Red's best friend."

They all laugh and chatter about it.

Later in the Day

Meanwhile with ricky.

Ricky's Pov

I get ready for this family dinner my dad is forcing me to attend to. I honestly have not talked to them at all but they were only here because we need to be closer since my Mom's not around anymore. I wish I could just dip and head to the party and not worry about the republican homophobes who will just try to shove it down my throat.

RING RING

I looked over and Ashlyn was calling. She better not rub this party down my face.

"*SIgh* Hi ashlyn"

"Ricky! So whatever you do! You need to get down to this party!"

"Umm, you have some excuse for me."

"Well Nini is asking for you and I told her you were coming later!"

"Ugh! Why does life have to be crumbling about this?"

"Just! Get your butt over here!" Ashlyn hangs up on him and Ricky goes down stairs to say hi everyone.

"SOn! Some sit. We're about to eat."

"Umm dad, uhh I kinda have a headache, can I just stay up in my room and sleep for tomorrow.

"Are you sure? I can bring you tylenol."

"NO! I'm good. I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight!"

RIcky heads upstairs and closes the door.

With mike

"Where's he going?" A family member ask

"Uhh he's not feeling well." Mike responds back