𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

Start from the beginning

"You go to the SEKAI, I'll get you some stuff. I'm sure I have plenty of spare items, just wait, okay?" he said, making sure to not break his smile, which comforted me. I don't know why. I nod to him, taking my phone back out.

29 missed calls.

Okay. I don't care.

18:32.

I go to my playlist. 'Untitled.'

...

I'm still in my show outfit, and it's not nearly as uncomfortable as it should be. I still need something to wear when I go to sleep though. I bought my school clothes with me, but nothing else. Will this really be okay?

(btw i still get comments ab that time i mwde yn wear thay outfit at sakis ITS LIKE TSUKASAS OUTFIT BUT W A SKIRT AND OPERA GLOVES NOT SLEEVES IF THWT MAKES SENSE?? basically genderbent but yellow not blue)

"Oh!! Y/N! Helllloooo!" I turn to see an excited Emu, running up to me with her signature, energetic smile.

"Oh- Hi!" I try to return the energy, sniffling and wiping my eyes before I speak. I don't want to seem upset around her. It was embarrassing enough to cry infront of Tsukasa, but atleast he helped.

"I can't wait for everyone else to get here!It's gonna be sooo fun! Look, I bought a big tent for us all to share with separate rooms, some marshmallows, snacks and... Wait," she paused, as if she forgot something. She angrily frowned, obviously not intimidating, searching around in the massive bag she bought.

"That's great!" I force a smile. "What happened?"

"Aaaahhhh... I forgot it..." she cried, but a second later, she looked like she didn't bother at all.

"Oh! Nenenenene! Hellllooooooo!" Emu quickly turned and sprinted upto Nene, who rolled her eyes, but briefly smiled after.

"Calm down.." she wasn't bothered though. She looked like she was hiding a smile. She had bought a big bag too, and I felt a bit left out. Well, it's not like I could've bought something..

"Nene! Emu! Y/N! Hellooo! It's nice to see you all!" Miku jumped upto us when she saw us here. Emu hugged her when she saw her.

"Oh, is this camping equipment? Your camping here? Spending the night? Funnn!" Miku squealed, excitedly holding her chin with the tip of her knuckles.. I mean, seeing them lifted my spirits a bit.

"Oh, hello. Please ignore the bags I bought, I wanted to try out one of my inventions here.." Rui awkwardly tried to dismiss the fact he had bought like six rucksacks, all packed as much as possible. What exactly did he want to try? How was he even able to bring them here all at the same time?

"It'll be hard to. What invention of yours made you bring six whole bags?.." Nene grumbles, almost laughing as she studied his odd antics.

"You will find out.."

"Hello everyone! I am deeply sorry to be the last one here. But I have bought a lot of things! I bought chocolate, sleeping bags, a mirror so I can look at my glamorous model-like face whenever needed, and a lot of cookies!" Tsukasa dramatically posed, placing a hand on his chest and another up in the air, grinning with content.

"I'm glad to see everyone is happy and staying for a little bit! I'm exciteeeed!" Emu couldn't stop from laughing and smiling as wide as she could. Honestly, seeing everyone happy made me happier too.

"Yes, it is great to have moments like this together," Rui folded his arms, smiling with his usual cat looking grin.

And although Nene didn't say anything, you could see her glee as she looked at everyone carefully with a small smile. This was going to be memorable.