Chapter 28 - The Star Dream (4)

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

Became the Youngest Prince in the Novel Episode 28

The Star Dream (4)

When the light of the whole world temporarily disappeared due to a solar eclipse.

A meteorite from beyond the sky fell to the ground.

The meteorite was very unusual.

Because it did not accept any power that exists in this world.

Not even the light.

Therefore, the surface of the meteorite was surrounded by darkness deeper than pitch black.

The weapon made from such a meteorite was Eclaxia, the Sword of Destruction used by Zion.

There was only one reason why Zion chose Eclaxia as his weapon.

Because the Sword of Destruction, which excludes all power, was the only one that accepted the Astral Darkness.

No, it even amplified it.

Eclaxia, which vibrates as soon as Zion's hand touches it, scatters black light in all directions as if just like a puppy that wags its tail when it meets its owner.

Woo woo woo!

Soon after, black light was sucked into Zion's whole body.

Along with that, the two black stars that swirled inside Zion begin to scatter even greater darkness.

However, Zion's eyes as he was holding the sword were full of questions.

'Why is Eclaxia here?'

This was not his original world where Zion was the emperor, but the world of the Chronicles of Flosimar's Hero.

And so, he did not understand why his weapon in reality existed here.

Besides, where the hell did the other half of the sword go?

The confusion created by that fills Zion's head.

One assumption that springs to mind in Zion's head.

'Is this world...'

But Zion quickly erased that assumption.

It was still too early to assume, and there was no clear evidence to back it up.

'There is one more thing I need to find out.'

With that thought in mind, Zion pushed the questions that came to mind to the depths of his head.

No matter how much he thinks about it now, it is a problem that cannot be solved.

Now is the time to measure the gains from it instead of thinking about it.

'Except for the question of why it's here, it's not bad to get Eclaxia now.'

Zion looked at the Sword of Destruction that was absorbing the light around it while it was held in his hand.

By acquiring Eclaxia, his achievements of the Astral Darkness will be able to rise faster.

Maybe sooner or later, he could break through the 3rd-star.

"I'll take this one. It doesn't matter, right?"