Chapter 27 - The Star Dream (3)

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

Became the Youngest Prince in the Novel Episode 27

The Star Dream (3)

"What is that?"

Inside the horse-drawn carriage that crosses the inside of the Imperial Castle.

The cool-looking wizard who was riding inside asked the knight who was driving the horse-drawn carriage while looking at the knights rushing towards the main gate of the castle.

"It seems that someone is trying to break in from the front door, so they are going to stop it."

"Intrusion? Breaking through the front door?"

A feeling of bewilderment light in the eyes of a wizard.

It's the first time I've heard of an invasion like that.

"That's right."

"How many people are there?"

"...one person."

At the knight's answer, the absurdity that light in the wizard's eyes grew stronger.

The knights of the Imperial Castle generally have a stronger force than the outside knights.

It was strange that even though the knights of the Imperial Castle were flocking to each other like that, the situation had not yet come to an end.

"She looks like a woman in her 20s with red eyes, but they seem to be having a hard time dealing with her because she has better skills than they thought."

"A red-eyed woman... is there anything else special about her?"

"Fortunately, there have been no fatalities reported yet. And... the magic used by the woman is said to be very unique."

"How is it unique?"

"I don't know exactly because I haven't seen it myself, but it deals with blood as a medium, and there's something like a beast's mouth around her..."

"...Blood magic!"

Hearing the knight's words, the wizard's eyes shone sharply.

"I need more details... no, I'll go there myself."

"Okay. I'll take you to the front door."

The knight drives the horse-drawn carriage according to the wizard's words.

"How many wizards are using blood magic in the capital right now... Hopefully, we can get a clue about the 'Night of Rest' accident through this."

The wizard quietly murmured inside the horse-drawn carriage that was heading towards the main gate of the Imperial Castle.

The wizard's name is Legan Ursula.

He was one of the henchmen of the 3rd prince, the owner of Hyukseong Palace.

* * *

The royal family, who passed the succession ceremony, will go through two procedures at the Baekseong Palace before starting their full-fledged activities.

One was an interview with the emperor that Zion had held a while ago.

And the other was to visit the 'Star Dream'.