Chapter 21 - Succession Ceremony (2)

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

I Became the Youngest Prince in the Novel Episode 21

Succession Ceremony (2)

'I was almost late.'

Zion thought as he looked at the supervisors who were still looking at him with blank eyes.

The reason why Zion was late for the succession ceremony had to do with the 2nd-star swirling in his eyes.

2nd-star Astral Darkness.

To achieve it, the body had to support it to some extent.

Therefore, he had to consume the heart of a thousand-year-old ogre and made 100% of its essence his own.

And as a result, just 20 minutes ago, Zion was able to reach the 2nd-star Astral Darkness completely.

'This succession ceremony was not written in the Chronicles of Flosimar's Hero. So it would be right to prepare as much as possible.'

Zion Agnes in the original Chronicles of Flosimar's Hero was already dead, so he could not hold a succession ceremony.

Therefore, of course, Zion also had no information about this succession ceremony.

"...Now that Prince Zion has come, I will briefly explain the succession ceremony."

At that moment, commander Rambard, who was the first to come to his senses, began to explain.

"The succession ceremony is held at the 'Palace of Qualification' and consists of a total of 9 floors except for the ground floor of Preparation which is this open field. "

Zion looked around while listening to Rambard's explanation.

The eyes of those who are still attached to Zion himself.

Zion felt complex emotions in those gazes.

Embarrassment, surprise, contempt, ridicule.

One thing is certain, most of the people here thought he would not pass the succession ceremony.

'No, not most of them, but all of them.'

No matter how much Zion himself changed compared to before, the image he had accumulated over the years could not change in an instant.

"...On a first-come, first-served basis among the participants who reached the top floor, only three will pass this succession ceremony. And the examinations on each floor are controlled by me and the supervisors here. That's all."

In Zion's ear, the voice of Rambard, who was finishing the explanation, was heard.

Rambard's eyes met Zion immediately.

"Then let's begin the succession ceremony. I wish you all the best."

Having finished speaking, looking at Zion with firm eyes, Rambard turned around and started moving along with the other supervisors.

"It's not beyond my expectation, either."

Zion's eyes, chasing the back of the supervisors, were slightly bent.

* * *

"Prince Zion......"

After all explanations about the succession ceremony, Zion's name came out of Rambard's mouth as he headed to the supervisor's office with the other supervisors.