Chapter 25 - The Star Dream (1)

───✧❅✦❅✧───

Became the Youngest Prince in the Novel Episode 25

The Star Dream (1)

Succession Ceremony manipulation and a conspiracy to assassinate the direct member of the royal family that took place at the Palace of Qualifications.

It spread all over the Imperial Castle in an instant.

People paid more attention to the fact that the succession ceremony was rigged rather than the plot of the assassination.

After all, the attempted assassination between the successors, that is, the imperial family, rather than the emperor, always happened like taking a meal in the Imperial Castle.

However, it was the first time that manipulation happened in a succession ceremony, which was the minimum qualification test for becoming an emperor, which has been a tradition for so long, had occurred.

So it was able to elicit people's surprise.

And with that, there was one more thing that surprised the people in the Imperial Castle.

That is, Prince Zion Agnes survived such a succession ceremony and even took first place.

Even while he was being targeted.

Who could have predicted that the prince who was imprisoned in Chimseong Palace and called the pinnacle of incompetence would pass the succession ceremony, which was manipulated and boasted the highest level of difficulty.

It was an event that would change people's perceptions of Prince Zion even a little.

And that.

Crunch!

The same was true of the man with dark gray hair, nervously crumpling the report in front of him.

"You're not asking me to believe what's written here right now, aren't you?"

"......."

The wizard can't answer the man's words and just bows his head.

Even to him, the contents of the report were full of things that were hard to believe.

"Not only did he pass the test alone, but he even went to the hidden control room and slaughtered all the supervisors?"

It was completely nonsensical.

It was Zion Agnes.

That Zion Agnes, who was famed as the Shame of the Imperial Family.

Rather, it was more believable to say that some of the supervisors betrayed the others and ended up fighting each other.

In addition, among the supervisors, there was even Rambard, one of the commanders of the Imperial Guard who ranks among the armed groups in the Imperial Castle.

"I'm sorry, but all the traces left there belong to one person..."

"Any witnesses?"

"Two of the participants saw Prince Zion in the control room, but it was said that the situation was already over because they came too late."

"Then, does that mean that no one has actually seen Zion fight...?"

The man who muttered and tapped the handle of the chair with his finger for a moment opened his mouth again.