Chapter 26 - The Star Dream (2)

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

Became the Youngest Prince in the Novel Episode 26

The Star Dream (2)

In front of the main gate of the majestic Agnes Empire Imperial Castle.

There was a woman looking at the castle gate with a strange expression on her face.

An attractive woman with chestnut hair black as chestnut and eyes as red as blood.

It was Liusina Bloodwalker who became Zion's subordinate.

"Hmm... I didn't expect I'd be coming here."

Now, Liusina was standing in front of the main gate of the Imperial Castle, following Zion's order to enter the Imperial Castle after dealing with the assassination organization 'Night of Rest' and tracking him down in the background, Liusina was now standing in front of the main gate of the Imperial Castle.

It was inevitable that she was feeling awkward because since she was born, she had no connection with the lord of the countryside, let alone the Imperial Castle.

But apart from the awkwardness, Liusina was in a good mood.

'Certainly, the promise he made at that time was not a lie.'

Since she came to the capital, she has only followed Zion's instructions, but she has killed the largest number of people in recent years.

It wasn't quite satisfactory yet, but Liusina thought it would get better over time.

According to her master, Zion, it hasn't even started yet.

"Hmmm~"

It was when Liusina, humming like that, was about to pass through the main gate of the Imperial Castle.

"Please present your identification card or Imperial Pass."

The soldiers guarding the front door stopped her and opened their mouths in a clerical voice.

"I have no such thing."

Liusina answers as if it were a matter of course.

One of the soldiers, who looked at her as if he was bewildered by the very confident words, shook his head and said.

"Then you can't go in."

"No? But master told me to come into the castle?"

"Master? The one you're serving? Can you tell me his name?"

"Well......."

A look of embarrassment appeared on Liusina's face.

Come to think of it, she had never heard of her master's name.

"I don't know his name, but he's a scary person with a skinny body and his eyes open like this..."

She appealed to him by imitating Zion's languid eyes, but even that didn't work.

"Go back, please."

One of the soldiers answered in a firm voice and pushed her shoulder slightly, perhaps considering that Liusina was not saying the truth.

At that moment.

Whoosh!

The soldier's body, whose hand was on her shoulder, bounced backward at a speed that could not be seen properly and was thrown back against the wall.