Chapter 22 - Succession Ceremony (3)

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

Became the Youngest Prince in the Novel Episode 22

Succession Ceremony (3)

"Tap tap tap tap!"

Inside the huge maze that exists on the 3rd floor of the Palace of Qualification.

Renette was running down the winding road, breathing heavily.

Her eyes were tinged with puzzlement.

Renette was constantly looking back as if she was running away from something.

"Something is wrong."

It was from the moment she reached the first floor of the test that she felt it.

Hundreds of thousands of cannibal bugs flock to her as soon as she enters.

It was by no means a level of testing to be applied to succession.

If it wasn't for her 'Assimilation', which hides all her presence from her opponent, she wouldn't have been able to leave even as a corpse.

And it was from the moment she got to the next floor that Renette's doubts became certain.

- Guuuraaa!

The Death Knight rushed towards her with a scream.

It was surprising that there was an undead in the middle of the Imperial Castle, but what was even more surprising was the power of the Death Knight beyond imagination.

It was the clear form of the knight that led her to believe how good he was while he was alive, the aura that covered his body made Renette run away without even thinking of fighting.

"Aaarrggh!"

"Too strong... Aaaah!"

"What the hell is this... arghh!"

In her ears, the screams of other participants started from beyond the walls of the maze.

'Is the succession ceremony like this?'

No, it couldn't have been.

Because this seemed to be nothing but an intention to kill all the participants.

A succession ceremony that is by no means normal.

How long did she run to avoid the Death Knight that was chasing after her like that?

"Crazy!"

A curse word of agitation flowed out of Renette's mouth.

A large space was in front of her.

And four Death Knights were waiting for her in that space.

No, it wasn't exactly waiting for her.

'What are they fighting?'

The Death Knights she couldn't handle even one were fighting with only one person.

And that person is right there.

"Zi... Prince Zion?"

It was Prince Zion.

It was Prince Zion who deals with the Death Knights while surrounded by ominous darkness all over his body.