" Ggukie!!! Why are you removing it?! Wear your robe!! " Gguk removed his robe after he got little wet, because the robe absorbed more water it become heavy.

" It's heavy hyung!! Only we are here who else is here? From whom are you trying to hide me? "

My poor eyes!!

" It's just us hyungie!! " Gguk assures

By now Gguk started to openly flirt with Tae and He knew that Tae is getting each and every indirect message of him from his direct conversation .

" Danm Ggukie!! Who is teaching you all these stuffs?! "

" I U noona!! "

" Seriously?! You have a teacher for this?! For all your idiotic act in front of me?! "

" Yeah!! You've proven to be a bad teacher in impressing other person... So I got myself a real teacher!! I'm a prince.. Remember?! What I want , I get! "

" You can't buy everything with your power Ggukie , I don't think what you are doing is right"

" Hyung??!! What did I do... You don't mean it right?! You are playing right?! Hyung please!! Show me your usual smile for me... I'm feeling bad now.."

" I'm serious Gguk! " Tae sternly said

" Hyung it hurts here...hyung , like my breath struck "

Gguk caressing his chest and his eyes become extra shine with inbuilt drops of tears which mixed with water and gone undetected, his eyes searching for something to hold as he is loosing balance.

Gguk panicked with Tae's unimpressed look, he thought Tae hates whatever Gguk is doing, Gguk forgot where he was, he started to increase distance between him and Tae, he started to reverse walk all the while looking at Tae's face.

"Gguk careful... Rocks will be slippery here don't walk back.. Mind your steps Gguk... Gguk don't!! Stop right there" Tae warns him but he couldn't physically touch him, he is afraid of loosing his control.

" Hyung!! My throat!! Something!! My throat.. Its heavy !! It feels numb"

Gguk's throat stuck and he felt like someone kept a big load of weight on his throat. The sadness blocked his air and Gguk didnt stop walking back.. He couldn't tolerate the slight rejection of Tae.

Gguk's already confused heart thought that Tae is disgusted by this unknown feeling which occupied Gguk.He felt like he is going to die the very day because of Tae's serious answers..

Gguk's back hit the big rock behind him , but he stumbled when his foot land on on a big pebble stone and he was about to fall because of the slippery nature of pebble, but Tae stopped him from falling and hold him against the big rock.

" Tae hyungie?? Do I disgust you? Am I wrong? "

" Baby noo!!! I'm sorry!!! I shouldn't have... You are a precious angel, you can never ever disgust me, whatever you do... I adore... I mean WHATEVER.. You do... You know I like you... And I know you like me in many ways... I was just afraid of crossing limits with you..

The path doesn't matter... Destination matters, but for us I'm unsure about the destination too.. But as far as I travel with you... Nothing matters to me.. Just please don't be sad!! That's the only thing I ask from you...

I hope you understand what I say... I really really hope that you understand my actions because I have no clue what I'm doing with you or What I want from you.. But I promise... My feeling for you It's definitely the damn opposite from feeling disgust.

Ggukie!!! What are you doing to me?!" Tae hands slowly reached Gguk's thighs subconsciously . He caressed it and rides up Gguk's dress.

" Hyungggnnn!! " Gguk subconsciously mosned in his touch

" Hyungggnnn!! " Gguk subconsciously mosned in his touch. It's too much of up and downs for him. One minute he is sad to the point he wanted to die, and next minute this happens.. He couldn't take it.

" Isn't it heavy?? Your clothes... Can I take it off??! " Tae sensually asked..

" Hyungiee no! "

" Why baby??!! As you said, no one else is here... It's only us??!! "

" H-hyung.. P-please no... "

" Okay baby!! Don't panick, are you cold?! Why is your lips quivering?"

" I'm t-thirsty!! "

" Just drink the falls water!!! It's pure and untouched.. Do you want anything else? Shall I bring back your robe?? "

" No... It's ok"

" Go... Drink some water... I'll be back.. "
.
.
.
.
.

Tae felt guilty still he didn't regret what he did. He had to choose, whether to leave the place and let Gguk sink in his own guilt or assure Gguk, that he have the similar nameless feeling for him. He chose the second for the sake of Gguk. Now he can't go back.

Tae thought the worst thing that can happen is him dying if their thing continues, because he is just a warrior and Gguk is crowned prince . He become ready to face anything for Gguk.

But not even in his wildest dream he thought he is going to lose his Gguk.