⁹♡11{final}♡⁵

♡♡♡

*The boys leave the club and get in the car*

Hs : You're ready?

All : Yes... *sleepy voice*

Yg : Hoseok, please drive to the hotel quickly. I want to sleep for a whole day! *yawn*

~~~~

Hoseok start driving back to hotel. After they all arrived they went to their rooms and fell asleep.

~the next day~

-In Jimin's room-

Jimin wakes up because he had a very strange dream.

Jm : Ahh, not again!

Yg : What is it, another dream?

Jm : Yes, Taehyung and I kissed at the party and it was incredible! *blush*

Yg : Ahm, Jimin, it wasn't a dream, it was real it happened last night! *soft smile*

Jm : Ohh *he put a pillow on his head and blush* what can i do now, i fell in love with Taehyung!

Yg : Well, how about you to confess to him ?

Jm : But, what if he wants us to be just friends, what if he avoid me for the rest of my life *sad face*

Yg : I think Taehyung deserves to know the truth!

Jm : Hmm, I don't know, maybe you're right, you know what? Always I'm stressed and I don't know what to do, I go to the park. It always helps me to think and relax *smile*

Yg : Ok, ohh Jimin, please think about it!

Jm : Yes, thanks Yoongi hyung you are a good friend *eye smile*

Yoongi nodded and smile. Jimin gets out of bed, takes a shower, changes and goes to the park.

<Meanwhile in Taehyung's room>

Taehyung wakes up and looks at his watch.

Tae : Ah, it's only 8:30 andI can't sleep *sigh*

Hs : *sleepy voice* What the h*ll don't you sleep at this hour?

Tae : Do you think I wouldn't want to?

Hs : well, then what stops you?

Tae : Better who!

Hs : What ??

Tae : Well, do you know when Jimin and I told the truth about the fake relationship?

Hs : Yes...

Tae : And you said that maybe until the end we will be really together, i mean we will fall in love...

Hs : Yeah, I remember what I said ... wait, did you fall in love with Jimin?

Tae : Yes hyung, very hard, that's while I can't sleep, I only think about him and the kiss we had!

Hs : Then why don't you confess to him??