♡2♡

♡♡♡

Tae : Ohh, I'm fine, it's just very hot here *shaking his shirt*

Jm : It's not that hot, are you sure you're okay? *worry*

Before Taehyung says anything Jisoo comes to them and talks.

Js : Hey guys!

Vmin : Hey Jisoo!

Js : Jimin, I wanted to congratulate you, your dance was incredible, so sexy that I filmed everything *smile*

Jm : Thanks, but I don't think it was that sexy!

Js : don't say that, just look here! *Show him the video*

Jm : Well it's sexy but not so much

Js : Taehyung?

Tae : Yes?

Js : What do you think?

Tae : Well it was very sexy, I mean it wasn't really that sexy *embarrassed laugh*

Js & Jm : Okay!

••Tae's POV••

ahh I should have said that, now I feel weird

Js : Anyway, Jimin do you think you could teach me this dance too, or you better dance it at ny house again tonight? *evil smile*

Jm : Sorry Jisoo, but I'm not interested

Js : ohhh, ok I'll leave now, bye *leave disappointed*

Vmin : bye!

Tae : hey, why didn't you accept?

Jm : because, I know her intentions and I don't even like her

Tae : oh, ok

I don't know why but I'm glad Jimin refused, I couldn't see him with Jisoo, .... ah Taehyung why are you thinking about this, what's wrong with me?

*lunch time*

Taehyung goes to the canteen but before entering he stops because he sees Jimin sitting at a table alone.

Ahh I don't know what to do from dance class. I keep thinking about Jimin, I'm afraid to sit and talk to him now.

? : Hey Taehyung, why don't you come into the canteen?

Tae : ahh .. JungKook, you scared me

Jk : I'm sorry hyung, so answer me? *laugh*

Tae : Well, *took a deep breath and tell everything*

Jk : So now you're afraid to talk to Jimin hyung because of his dance?

Tae : Yes

Jk : *laugh* look what it is, I think it wasn't because of Jimin hyung that this happened to you, maybe it was because of a girl and i think Jimin's dance is wasn't that sexy

Tae : No JungKook, I'm sure it was because of him and believe me this never happened to me even with a girl *serious* look here