♡4♡

♡♡♡

Hey my lovelies!!!
Sorry for the extremely late update 🥺
Hope you guys like this Chapter 🥰
Enjoy!!!

Jm : Well ahmmm.....

Yg : Come on, we're friends can you tell me please *cute face*

Jm : *took a deep breath* Ok, I'll tell you, but don't tell anyone! *serious glare*

Yg : Okay, I promise!

Jm : So my dream was like this: I went back to the room and you weren't here and then someone said you left, then I went back to see who was talking.

Yg : Who was it?

Jm : It was Taehyung *rubs his neck*

Yg : And what happened?

Jm : He locked the door and approached me! And then he put his hands around my waist, I put my hands around his neck, and we looked into each other eyes and he told me...

Yg : *excited* what did he tell you??

Jm : He told me he wanted me!

Yg : WHAT???

Jm : Yeah, and I said, "I want you too, daddy" *blush*

Yg : Woah!!!

Jm : Then he kissed me hungey and I kissed him back

Yg : Yaa, I can't believe *jumps in bed*

Jm : Stop it hyung! *blush*

Yg : Ok ok, oh and what happened next? *curious*

Jm : Then he took me in his arms and put me on the bed and he sat on top of me. Then he wanted to take off his shirt, but luckily I woke up on time. *hide his face with his hand*

Yg : Ohh*dissapoint*

Jm : And that's it!

Yg : Wow Jiminie, it's incredible, it would be even better if it was true :)

Jm : Yeah wait What ??

Yg : Yeah, don't you think it would have been great?

Jm : No, hyung! Taehyung and I are friends, we are almost best friends.

Yg : Yes I know, but you are perfect for each other. You don't like Taehyung at all?

Jm : I like Taehyung, but not in that way. I mean I haven't been in a relationship so far and I haven't liked anyone eirher. So I don't even know I like girls or boys!

Yg : sorry Jimin, I didn't mean to upset you!

Jm : It's okay hyung, I'm going to bed again now, good night

Yg : Good night

*time skip, Monday*

~history class~

The teacher come in class.

Ms . Kang : Good mornimg students

All : Good morning Ms. Kang!

Ms. Kang : So today I will give you a project to do and on Friday you will bring it, so choose a partner *smile*