chapter 39

Time skip

Jimin Pov
We reached to our house and rose is still hugging me tightly as she is sleeping, I just wanted to kill xiumin for a moment, how dare he touch my rose. I slowly remove rose  from myself and put her on bed.

Jimin - I will always protect you rose

I said as I kissed her forehead.

Jungkook - Hyung is she okay?

He said as he enters our room with tears in his eyes. He is hurt too.

Jimin - She is okay, now go and take some rest you are hurt too.

Jungkook - I couldn't be in time hyung, I should have came a minute ago, she is hurt and I couldn't protect her.

He said while crying.

Jimin - You came in time jungkook ,you don't have to blame yourself, I know you love her so much.

I said as I patted his head.

Jungkook - I should go now, please take care of her hyung.

I hummed in response as he leaves the room. I layed beside rose and pull rose closer to me hugging her in my embrace. Soon I drifted into sleep.

Time skip
Next Day

Rose pov
I open my eyes and saw Jimin beside me hugging me by my wrist, he looks like an angel, I was just admiring his face when Yesterday things Come to my mind.
Just by thinking about it my eyes become teary.

Jimin pov
I hear some heavy sob and I open my eyes just to see my rosé crying so hard.
And without wasting any second I pulled in my embrace.

Jimin - Stop crying baby, Look Jimin is here, nobody can harm you now.

Rose - Jimin he-

She sobbed hardly while crying.

Jimin - Don't worry Rosie he will not harm you again, I will not let him even come near my rose

Rose - I'm not Worried about that, I'm Worried about-

She said in Low voice.

Rose - Are you not disgusted about me? You already don't love me.

She said and started crying.

I wipe her tears and hug her.

Jimin : I will never be disgusted of you Rosie. You're my love and will always be and I love you so much.

Rose : Really jimin but you love Momo more.

Jimin : that was long time ago rose, I only love you and my baby. You were just misunderstanding things. That day I was - ( jimin told rose the whole story)

Rose : I'm sorry jimin for not trusting you, I'm so stupid.

Rose said and hugged me.

Jimin : It's okay and you are not stupid.

She hummed and hugged me more.

Rose : I love you

Jimin : I love you too.

Jungkook pov

I hope everything is fine there. Should I go and check rose, no no jungkook jimin is also there and he has told me to rest properly. I just hope rose is fine. Yesterday when she cried I felt like my heart is aching so much, I just wanted to kill xiumin and hug rose and tell her that I will always protect her but before that jimin came. I shouldn't have felt something throughwards  rose from the start and now it's hurting in my heart that she will never became mine.

Jungkook : No jungkook stop this stupid feeling, she loves jimin not you jungkook, she will never become yours. Why it's so hard to forget about rose?

Hello Everyone 💜
I know I am very late and I'm really sorry about it. I just needed some time for myself and now everything is good.
I hope you like the chapter and please vote.
And I'm sorry if I did any mistakes cuz its been a long time since I have written on wattpad.