Chapter 36

Rose's poV

In morning.

I rubbed my eyes and sit on the bed. I make my way to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I step outside from the bathroom and look at the time 7:23. I think nobody will be awake at this time because of the tiredness of yesterday's flight. I didn't have a good sleep because I can't sleep well in a new place. I barely sleep yesterday. I look at my bed mate Lisa. She is sleeping with her mouth wide open and soft snores can be hear too. I silently chuckled looking at her. I shake my head and started walking to the living room. I look at the two familiar figures Jin oppa and jisoo unnie kissing. I smiled at them and silently walk out from the house because I don't want to distrub them. The doctor has told me to excercise for the good health of the baby so we can take a walk.I started taking a walk when I reached near the front door. I saw a newspaper. I bent down to take the newspaper. The front page was filled with our photo. There was so many photos of me and jimin and the heading was jirose forever. I feel so sad and heartbroken that jirose forever isn't true. When the whole world will know that so called the best ever couple are divorced they will definitely throw a lot of hate on us and probably hate our companies too. I stand up and shrugged my thoughts. I look upwards and saw jimin staring at me wearing the PJ's I gift him. Does he still take care of the things that I give him?He was looking at me and I give him my infamous cold stare.

Time skip.

I was finishing my yoghurt but under the tablel feel a kick on my leg. My eyes open wide.

Lisa: what happen unnie?

I come back to my senses and shake my head. I saw jimin smirking. This bastard has done this.

I give him a glare but my glare didn't cause effect on him. If I have wear heels I swear to god I will kick you that hard that blood will start falling. Namjoon oppas voice caught my attention.

Namjoon oppa: Today we are going to
orphanage.

Tzuyu: why orphanage? We can go to mall and purchase something.

Lisa: you will feel good there with kids.

Tzuyu: I will only see dirty kids there.

Lisa: If you want to come then come.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes on Lisa. There is something wrong between them I guess. I looked at oppa and give him a smile.

Rose: I will be going with you oppa.

Namjoonie Oppa smiles and show me his dimples.

Seeing his cute smile. I just want to pinch his cheeks.

Time skip.

Jennie unnie: Rose sit beside me.

Rose: I am coming unnie.

I make my way to the car and sit beside her.
She smiled.

Jennie unnie: did you sleep well?