Chapter 22

Rose's pov

Rose : I dare you to say this infront of everyone. We will get our answers.

She hesitate but nodded her head. I make my way inside. I found jungkook playing with manse.

Rose: Jungkook-ah can I get a favour from you?

He flash me his bunny smile.

Rose: your bunny smile makes my day
jungkookie.

Jungkook giggles.

Jungkook: thank you rose. What were you asking?

Rose: can you take Manse for a walk?

Jungkook: why so suddenly?

Rose:I will tell you later.

Jungkook nods and take manse with him. Manse waved at me and I waved him back. I sit on the couch and closed my eyes. Sorry jimin ah but I really want to know whom do you really love. Please choose me. I open my eyes and i look around the room to find momo walking near to Jimin. My heart started beating fast. I am nervous. I closed my eyes to calm my heart.

I open my eyes when I heard jimin's voice. I make my way to them. I saw momo is.crying. I look at jimin he is angry. I gulp hard looking at his face.

Momo: what does she have that lI don't have jimin?

Jimin: everything. She is better than you in every way. She understands me, trust me, respect me and most importantly love me.

Momo started cried harder.

Momo: please come back to me. I really love you.

Jimin: if you love me you wont cheat on me.

Momo: You are doing that because she is pregnant. I know.

Jimin: what the hell are you thinking about? If she isn't pregnant I will still choose her no matter what happens.

I turn my back and move my way outside. I looked at the night sky. Sorry jimin I promise will trust you. You are angry because of me. If I l didn't ask her to say that to you. You will not be angry and she will not be crying. It's my fault. I buried my face in my hands. I felt someone hugging my waist. I open my eyes and find jimin. I hugged him back.

Rose: Jimin.

Jimin: shhh! Let me hug you.

Rose: jimin I have to confess something.

Jimin: I am listening.

I told everything to jimin. He tightened his grip on my waist.

Jimin: You are a idiot.

Rose: that only belong to you.

Jimin: Momo has to understand I have moved on. You have done right Rose.

I buried my face in his shoulder.

Jimin: where is manse?

Rose: He has gone fora walk with jungkook.

He nods.

Jimin: I dont want to go inside.

Rose: then lets sit here for some more time.

Time skip.

Manse was playing with jimin. Jennie unnie comes and sit beside me.

Jennie unnie: please help me in cooking.

Rose: Now?

Jennie unnie nodded.

Rose: Okay lets go.