He shakes her hand and immediately he gives me an unpleased look, I already know what it is about but Yanique seems slightly offended by it.

My uncle has been doing this all his life, he can somehow tell if someone has the ability to be a good shooter by just the grip of their handshake.

"I'm Jeff" he introduces himself to Yan.

"Yanique... nice to meet you"

After the introduction is finished he shows us to the booth that is reserved for us.

"As soon as you wrap up I'll like to speak to you in private" he tells me and I nod but my eyes doesn't meet his, I look over at Yanique and give her a reassuring smile so that she knows it's nothing to worried about.

"Okay ...I'll leave you two to it" he says before he spins around his wheelchair.

I take the gun from the table in front of us and check the barrel.

"He looks like your dad" Yanique tells me when she realizes he's gone.

"Yeah... they are brothers" I say in a dismissive tone. I don't want to waste anytime talking about him.

"Pay attention" I look up at her then at the gun. I can now feel her eyes on me, watching my every move.

Good girl.

"This is a revolver , you can load up to six ammunition in the cylinder." I quickly demonstrate loading the gun as she watches closely.

"Once it's loaded then it's ready to fire." I hand her the gun and she hesitantly takes it.

I get behind her.

"Slightly spread your legs for your balance and aim." My mouth is inches away from her left ear and I shadow her body , as she aims forward.

"How that feel?" I ask.

"Good" her voice quavers.

"Relax....can you see your target ahead?"

"Yes I can"

"Control your breathing, steady your hands ....head and chest shots only babe..." I encourage her. With her finger slightly resting on the trigger , her body in the perfect form, I put on her earmuffs and then her safety glasses.

"Do your thing" I step away and she starts firing at her target.

We spend around 15 minutes there, perfecting her form and her aim

"I want to see you try" her words catches me off guard, I really would rather just watching her.

"Another ti..."

"Please...just one round" she begs.

My eyes search the room and most of the guys have already left. I take the gun from the table and reload it effortlessly, I know this routine too well. I aim , steady my breathing and shoot, then again, and again until the clip is fully empty.

When the paper rolls up , I instantly regret taking the bait. She looks at all the holes drilled through the head , then looks over at me.

"I've had some practice" I quickly tell her.

"Oh..Kay...so should we go again?" She struggles to change the mood.

"No... that's enough for today ... lets go"

I don't know what's worst , the awkward silence as we walk or her expecting anything less than what she saw.

We've been together for awhile now, I'm fucking sure she has solve the puzzle a long time ago and connected all the dots but she keeps waiting on me to say the rassclaaat words.

Perhaps give her a story time about it.