18 • 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳

'Can you stop fidgeting with those rings?'

'God, I am so nervous. Give me a break.'

Hyerim rolled her eyes. They were walking slowly towards the path that lead to the rollercoasters. Jake maybe wouldn't be as stressed if he didn't have a gun pointed straight at his head from behind.

Hyerim knew it was too much, but she knew she didn't put up the act for anything. They needed to be believable.

'Jake, don't worry. I am right here' she whispered as they stepped on the path.

He didn't know why, but comfort entered his body. It was one girl against maybe more than twenty people. Or more? Nobody knew. However, Jake knew that she was too cool to get beaten by them.

Hyerim scanned the paths that lead to the rollercoasters. She felt impatient.

But the time has come. The giant clock showed exactly midnight. That's when two guys showed up at the seventh path out of nine.

Hyerim gulped in disgust when she realized who was approaching.

They all stood under the moonlight between tons of red flowers. It almost looked like a small open greenhouse with all those small walls behind them, just with nine paths that led out. One of them is a path to the real bomb. Behind Hyerim was only one path that led back and behind the two assholes' Ferris wheel which was in the middle of the park.

'Oh well, well. Who do we get here?'

'Silver, not my pleasure' she spoke in annoyance.

'What about me, sunshine?' Grey laughed loudly.

Hyerim felt a little cornered. Silver and Grey were really good in close combat battles. They were the hidden power of that stupid gang. Never in her life had she thought they would be here. It was an illogical step. This mission was much less important than any other that was on the list of missions that Bolts spy has leaked.

Only if this was somehow important to them. Hyerim started to believe the theory is indeed right.

'Give us the guy' Silver grinned.

'You think I am stupid? Rollercoaster, now!'

Jake flinched as she raised her voice. He didn't know she was such a good actress. He found it hot. But the fact those two did as well, made him mad.

Silver and Grey both checked Hyerim out and licked their lips most disgustingly.

Suddenly, Hyerim shot. Not Jake of course, but she shot up in the air. All three of them suddenly stood straight.

'Do I look like a joke to you? Move!' she pointed her gun back at Jake as she ordered the two.

They chuckled but led them afterward. Jake was about to piss his pants but tried to remain calm.