6 • 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺

'This amusement park looks amazing!'

Jake was walking around, talking to the GoPro he was given. He looked like a little boy who first walked into Disney Land.

'Here comes the first station!' he giggled to the camera and placed it on the small table next to the basketball hoop.

'Since when did amusement parks have these?' he asked the staff that is supposed to give him a mission.

'Jake-shi, your mission is to calculate the correct answer for these math problems' the staff explained as he picked up the first ball.

'Engene, you know me, this will be an easy one' he smirked into the camera.

'Challenge!' he shouted and threw the first ball into the hoop.

'5x8!'

'Uh, 45!' he shouted and shot the next point.

'76+17!'

'91?' he said with a puzzled expression.

'Incorrect!'

'I am good at math tho' he said with puppy eyes and head tilt while grabbing the next basketball.

'Times up!'

Jake looked up to see his score for the basketball mini game and was quite satisfied. His points for the math questions doubled and were added to his table. However, Jake didn't prove his math genius and that meant he was still behind the others.

'Well, guess I need to work harder' he said and grabbed his GoPro.

'Hyung! Still losing?' Ni-ki laughed at his older brother as he passed with Sunoo who just giggled at him.

Jake just smirked and looked to his GoPro: 'I will show them who is the master here' he smiled proudly and walked to his next destination.

On the other hand, others were enjoying their winning streak.

'Hyung! Aim higher' Jungwon nagged while Jay was shooting a balloon with his water gun.

'I am trying' he mumbled.

However, the balloon popped. Jungwon happily smiled and hugged the older. Their points counted to their team's table.

'Evacuate the building! Quickly!'

Jungwon and Jay looked at each other confusedly after they heard someone shout.

'What is happening?' one of the EN O'ClOCK's staff asked the man who ran around shouting.

He whispered something to the staff's ear which made his eyes grow wide. Jungwon and Jay immediately noticed. Jungwon grabbed the older's sleeve nervously. Jay just eyed the leader's fingers at his shirt and then looked at him.

'Everyone, get out!' Enhypen's staff shouted.

Everyone started panicking and running around, moving the cameras and searching for the others.