1 • 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣

'Sarah, do you copy?'

Nothing, but silence. Leah sighed angrily, looking at her giant screen, writing variations of codes.

'I know you can hear me so for god's sake answer me' she spoke madly.

'Jesus, calm down. I am a little busy over here' Sarah answered her.

In the background, there could be heard loud sounds of struggle and fight. Her loud breaths were clearly a sign of that.

'Shit, Black, can you hear me?' she cursed after she realized how bad the situation is.

'Yes, what is it' he breathed heavily.

His reply made a large weight from her heart drop. She smirked at the screen as she wrote the last code. The hacker pressed one last button which was ENTER.

'It's opened' she said proudly.

'Man, you are crazy. That is a new record I swear' his grin could be almost heard through the talking device.

'Nothing but skills' she smiled and leaned back in her seat.

She sat alone in her small dark office. Her eyes glanced at all three giant TV screens that hung slightly above her. They were showing security camera recordings from their hideout cameras. It wasn't really her job to check them, but she hacked them for fun and now she spies on almost everyone.

She looked back at her computer screen to check her coding. She took her can of an energy drink which was empty. She sighed and grabbed the other one next to it.

'Are you inside?' she asked and sipped from her energy drink.

'Yeah, we are in' Sarah replied.

It was Leah's turn to help thgem out. She quickly placed the can next to her mouse and started typing at the speed of light. In a minute the inside cameras were hacked. Her computer screen was now showing the inside of the amusement park.

'Down to the Ferris wheel clear' she told them.

'Did you already hack the cameras?' Black said in amazement.

'Stop being so surprised and move' Sarah groaned.

Leah watched around ten of her colleagues move forward in her command. They reached the Ferris wheel which stood on the split pavement.

'Left or right?' asked Sarah.

Leah checked both cameras, looking for the fastest way to the epicenter.

'Right' she replied, confident enough for them to have no doubts.

She watched them go to the right, reaching their final destination. It was a giant indoor rollercoaster which was one of the most ridden attractions in the indoor amusement park.