3 • 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

'What happened?' Snow asked Leah as soon as she walked through the front door of their hideout

'Some bastards happened' she scoffed and dusted off her clothes.

'Did you plant the mole?' Snow came closer and whispered.

Leah looked down and clenched her jaw. She hated that she couldn't finish what she started, but was glad the boy is alright.

'It's okay. We will manage without it' Snow patted her shoulder.

'What mole?'

Both of them froze in fear. Everyone in the hallway started bowing to their leader as she walked down to the "reception" where the two girls whispered.

'I said what mole' she smiled, but her voice was demanding.

Leah and Snow exchanged panicked glances, but Leah realized that lying to her won't do anything. Even if Olivia doesn't know, she will get her way to the stuff.

'I tried to plant the so-called bomb from the amusement park to the shop so we will see if the gang that planted it reacts.'

Snow looked at her with wide eyes. Leah was too good of a person and tried to make the right decisions. The fact she used "I" instead of "we" shows how much she wants to cover for Snow.

Olivia stepped even closer to Leah and looked straight into her eyes. The oxygen suddenly became too thick to breathe for everyone witnessing the situation. They looked they are about the fight with all their might.

'Listen, Leah, I am impressed that you already figured out how to make a fake bomb of the enemy. However, there is no enemy because there is no bomb' she smirked happily.

That woman always gave Leah the creeps. She knew she needed to trust her somehow, but it didn't change the fact of how weird she was acting lately. The Sumin case was enough for her and the entire gang to think differently about her.

'Whose bomb did you copy?' Olivia raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms on her chest.

The silence was loud and clear. Leah didn't dare to speak a word. She looked at Snow who just nodded hesitantly.

'Crimson Blades'' Leah said and looked down.

Olivia scoffed and looked up. Then she turned around to look through the window which was next to the entrance.

'How did you assume Crimson Blades did the fake bomb call?' she said oddly calm.

'They are our biggest enemy. Maybe they wanted us to react and make us fail because we didn't find the bomb and-'

'Enough!'

Her scream made everyone flinch. Leah bit her lip and looked down. She might be a gang member, but as Heeseung once said, she didn't sound or look depressed. Leah was a really warm and caring person. Silver Bolts lacked people like her, that's why many of her friends tell her she is special.