VII

It was quite dark so you couldn't see clearly enough but what you did see was enough for the horror to grow inside of you

It was quite dark so you couldn't see clearly enough but what you did see was enough for the horror to grow inside of you. it was long and black and the shape of it became more prominent once the head of it bumped softly at the inside of your thigh as Carmilla settled down on the bed.

You gasped softly and tried to squeeze your thighs together, but Carmilla spread them roughly, drawing them up and apart. Once in position, she looked at you and reached out her hand to caress your cheek.

"Let's take off that night dress, shall we?"

You didn't nod and didn't say anything but still, she moved swiftly, and soon enough you were naked, your skin exposed to barely warm air.

Her cold hands roamed over your body, making you shiver. You closed your eyes and turned your head to the side, afraid of the pleasure each one of her touches awoken in you. but you felt her fingers on your cheek again.

"Look at me," Carmilla asked softly. And you did.

Her eyes were wide open, her black pupils so blown they dominated the light blue area. Still looking deep into your eyes, she entered you with the black phallus that was attached to her hips. The stretch was worse than the night before and your body struggled to accommodate such size.

"Good girl," Carmilla murmured. She ran her hands over your breasts, stomach, and hips, feeling every single time your body flinched at one of her violent thrusts.

You couldn't look away from Carmilla and you wondered how such a thing could bring her so much pleasure because she did look pleased doing this to you. Her lips were slightly parted, her fangs barely visible, her eyes wide open and focused on your body as if she didn't want to miss a single flinch, shiver, or flex on your body. Carmilla spoke softly, her words of encouragement were foreign to your ears and sounded filthy.

You could barely believe it when the pleasure in your own body started to grow more and more with every thrust and every touch of her fingers on your skin. You were helpless to resist. You tried to stay silent, but your cries of pleasure were uncontrollable and as you peaked, you burrowed your head into the pillow—as much as you could—but it was a hopeless endeavor.

Carmilla's hands wandered possessively over your hips as you shuddered beneath her. She lazily thrust a few more times as you shivered in the aftermath, your heart beating so fast and loud as if you had just run through the whole woods and back, and then—she mercifully pulled out. She loosened the buckle and discarded the toy, then crawled behind you and pressed her naked body against your back. Carmilla then wrapped her hand around your middle, below your breasts.

You wanted to cry but you didn't know why. Was it because this act was so vile and nasty you couldn't believe you were forced to go through this? Was it because of the pain—though it was very slight? Or was it because of the pleasure—the immense pleasure it gave you? this couldn't have possibly made you feel the amount of good it did. Was there something wrong with you that you felt good not only when Carmilla was inside of you, touching you, making you be4nd to her will but also when she was holding you like this, spent and vulnerable, satisfied and happy, in her arms?