Prologue: Preussen

Start from the beginning

-

-

Those enemies who have gazed into the ship, their eyes are filled with fear and hope to escape... Those who have shot their guns on the ship, was heavily paid back with destruction... Those who were trying to eliminate it by using planes, was reduced but just a burning flying metal....

Incomparable firepower, impenetrable defenses, and admiring beauty... All it needs to become a perfect warship.....

"..... After her long life of service... She is finally old.... And was decommissioned and now living her life in paradise... In the End..... Just like her nation, fought in many battles and winning it... Now finally sitting in heaven as she gazed at the beautiful Island of Ryugen... 

Take an inspiration from this ship... She was not only a glory-... But-... Also an inspiration... Despite overwhelming odds... A wind of change can easily turn the tide.... Despite the obstacle and overwhelming odds, you will be able to overcome it.... The captain of Preussen once said: 'Prussia is Great, And why not Preussen become great?'.......... Preussen is great....  Why not you become great?"

Said as he finally let out a smile while holding his mic.... He was feeling happy that he was able to deliver those lines.....

"Great Revision you did there Handel..... You did a great job..." The director of the report gave a thumbs up.....

He is currently working for a documentary in History channel: Warships and Legends... Making a report this day for a single video....

"Yes... Thank you...She is my favorite ship after all-... I admired her for years..." Handel said.....

"Heh... I vote on HMS Agincourt... But-... Undoubtedly.. Preussen is the greatest warship ever sailed to seas.. Though not the strongest but the greatest...."

"We should do Enterprise in our next documentary.. She has the name that people couldn't forget. Though an Aircraft Carrier, she is just brave as Preussen.... " 

"I agree......." The Director replied as they both stare at the battleship in front of them....

"You know.... Something off about this ship is that, I mistake this ship as a true lady. And fell in love with it....." 

"You really a sucker for Preussen you know that.... That's why Ladies won't flock to you despite your face because you're so god damn weird.. Not only that you're so fond with this ship but so obsessed with it.... You are really a different kind of human..." 

"Haha..... I couldn't trust women so... I went ahead to simp on the warships... You see, I saw many relationship got destroyed by a simple reasons... And some of them are unreasonable. It's not like I don't trust women entirely.... But I will be lacking on trust with the relationship.... But the whole word is about building a trust that leads to happy ending... But a simple fire could destroy a tree.... That's why... I'm not saying that I don't like it.... I am just afraid...." Handel said....

"I see your point.... But it isn't good having an emotional partner or something?..." Said as she raised her eyebrow....

"I don't need an emotional partner... I am not hella depressed... Even if I am... I would just fap on Preussen's picture..." He proudly stated....

"Bruh-.." The director facepalmed.

"My goodness, your weirdness is coming out.... Again..... What the hell is wrong with you?" She added...

"Sorry.... The nurse hit the stomach of my mother when I was still in the womb... Then I came out with disability of idiocy. You shouldn't be surprised..."