"Will you ever let me see it?" she asked. Ever since Seungmin told her he was going to do a big project three weeks ago, she became curious because the guy never told her anything. Even when she came without informing first, Seungmin would always keep the so-called big project hidden from everyone.

A sneaky smile appeared on his face, "After this I'm bringing you somewhere."

"You're not answering the question!"

"After we finished eating let's rest for awhile and we will leave. My work today ends in the afternoon."

"You're so mean, so so mean."

Gleeful laughter filled the room.

After an hour of eating and resting, Seungmin finally changed into his casual outfit from his painting shirt. He just returned from the room at the back – yes, he left the princess alone outside for awhile. Eunkyung was bored to death and as soon as he got out, she almost painted his face with a huge brush in her hand.

"You're alright with walking, right?" he clasped their hands together while exiting the academy. Eunkyung just gloomily nodded. "Don't sulk. I will show it to you later."

"It's a promise."

"Of course, darling. A promise."

Heat crept up her cheeks at the nickname. The weather was nice for the day, some people were still working or at school so the road was not too crowded. Bells jingled everywhere when the wind passed by. It was all perfect to walk under the clouds that covered the sun.

Eunkyung had no idea where he wanted to bring her but as soon as she saw a chocolate shop, her eyes lit up. She was about to tug his hand to swerve lanes but Seungmin had already brought her inside. As soon as they got in, the aroma of chocolate filled the air.

"Welcome!" a woman with a high bun greeted from the cashier.

The princess let out a dreamy sigh, "We just ate lunch but I want to devour all of these."

Seungmin smiled, "Have you been here before?"

"Once, I think. During the shop's opening day." she thought while admiring the chocolates with different shapes. She let out a giggle when a cat shaped chocolate caught her eye. "This one is adorable."

"They make these too," the guy pulled her to a display inside of a glass box on a table. It was a cartwheel and a cow made out of corn chocolate, based on what's written at the top of the glass. The princess gasped silently. "Look around first, I'm meeting the shop owner."

Eunkyung nodded, letting go of his hand before started to roam around. The shop was relatively big. At the first look she thought it was a chocolate factory when it's just a normal shop with full of displays.

A few moment later Seungmin came out with two bags filled with a few small boxes. Eunkyung eyed them suspiciously.

"Let's go."

"Already?" she sounded disappointed. "I haven't bought anything yet."

"I need to deliver this to someone." he held up one bag, receiving an unsatisfied look from her.

"Are you a delivery man now?"

Seungmin suppressed his smile at the bitter question. He just took her hand and they walked out. Eunkyung frowned. She wanted the chocolates so bad yet Seungmin didn't let her. Then what's the point of bringing her inside? Is it really important for him to deliver those chocolates that he could not wait for her until she bought some?

Her smile disappeared for the rest of the day.

The walk turned quiet. Eunkyung recognised the path they were taking — a path leading to the Yoon's bar. Again, Seungmin told her to wait outside because of her reputation. Eunkyung silently scoffed.