The intro ends with a large group photo of Class 1A infront of the heights alliance dorms with the ghost of Goku in the background smiling at the new generation of fighters that can protect Earth.

________________________________________________________________________________

Izumi her new orange form stared down at Janemba who was caught off guard by how powerful she is now.

"Gah!" Janemba powered up as he charged at her with his sword.

When Janemba threw his sword at Izumi it had no effect on her.

Izumi grabbed Janembas sword breaking it "Now its my turn" Izumi said delivering an powerful punch sending Janemba through multiple buildings.

"Izumis power is incredible..." Matsu says in awe.

"Izumi might be even stronger then Izuku in Ultra Instinct" Bakugo says shocked.

Izumi then used her Stretchy arms to grab Janemba from the rubble and bring him up to Izumi where she can beat on him some more.

Janemba fell to the floor trying to escape from Izumi.

"GAHHHHHHH!" Janemba powered up to his absolute maximum and went into the air to create a massive death ball so large it was visible from space but Izumi only smiled with confidence.

Janemba threw the death ball with Izumi just standing their as the death ball drew nearer.

"Ka....Me....ha....me..." Izumi whispered.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Izumi then yelled firing a kamehameha at the death ball and on contact the ball was obliterated and the blast engulthed Janemba.

Janemba screamed in pain as the blast engulthed him disintegrating him piece by piece before nothing was left of him

Dabura, Mira and Towa look in awe and anger at Janemba was easily beaten by some Earthling girl.

"GRR We should have waited before invading Earth!" Dabura says angered.

"These Humans have already beaten our forces.." Towa states.

"....That leaves us with no choice other than.." Suddenly Mira punched a hole through Dabura shocking everyone at the villains turning on eachother.

"MIRA?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Towa yells.

"Winning the battle" Mira says coldly taking his hand out of Dabura's chest as his corpse falls to the ground.

Mira quickly grabs onto Towa aswell.

"Together we shall destroy these Earthlings" Mira tells Towa. 

"But-  I was the one who made you! and you would turn on me" Towa protest but it was too late as a white glow blinded everyone and when the light disappeared it showed Mira now with white fur and unimaginable power.