chapter 30

***

Mischievous

***

After the phone call, Louis sits with Paul and the gang in his cell doing lines. He was going to stop for harry but he's not exactly here is he?

No words were spoken. Or at least Louis didn't care. After another intake of acid Louis lies on his back watching as the walls around him look like the paint is scraping off them. The room spins making louis laugh to himself for a while.

Until everyone was sent back to their cells for lights out. Louis didn't move off the floor as the others left. He just lays there for a while letting tiredness slowly sink into his body. Louis sits up slowly as he feels like the sealing is dropping small little white dots of snow.

Moving to Harry's bed Louis flops only it looking at the sealing his mind taking over with a dream almost instantly.

-----

I lean my head on Harry's shoulder lightly as Harry's arm wraps around my waist. Myself in a black puffer jacket and harry in a white Christmas jumper. The sows slowly fall on us as we walk through the trees I smile at the sight in front of me of tammy and Noah running around looking up at the sky as the snow falls down

"I had a dream about something like this" I mumble to harry lightly. Harry lets out a hum as he holds me closer "what happened?" Harry asks "just this," I say looking around "us free. having kids, having a future" I say turning to harry to face me, I pull him closer and he leans his head on mine.

"God I love you" harry whispers I smile "I love you too" I whisper back. Just as I leaned to kiss Harry's cold red lips tammy interrupted "DADDIES CAN WE MAKE A SNOWMAN??" She shouts across to us I smile at the two twins as they walk closer to us "I challenge you. Me and daddy against you and Noah" I chuckle. Tammy crosses her arms "daddy that's unfair" I chuckle "no it's not daddy H is rubbish at making snowmen" I say ruffling Harry's hair"

Harry lets out a groan "louuu" he mumbles putting his face in my neck nibbling at the skin "OKAY THEN!" tammy smiles dragging Noah along with her "daddy you lied. you told me I was good at making snowmen" harry mumbles into my neck "no baby you're amazing at making a snowman. I tricked them you see. That's how we're going to win" harry leans out of my neck with a smile

"You're so mischievous"

------

***