chapter 5

***

Waiting

***

- - - -

Louis sits waiting behind the glass. His other inmates around him. taking to their loved ones through the phone on the wall on either side of the glass.

Louis waits. Finding with his fingers he bites his lip waiting. He has to come right?

"Come on haz" Louis mumbles his leg bouncing up and down as he waits "Tomlinson!" Louis turns to see the officer walking toward him "hands"

Louis shakes his head "please. No, he is coming. I promise- I promise. He promised" Louis says and the officer shakes his head "Tomlinson we have people waiting to see their loved ones-" Louis's eyes tear up

"And I'm waiting to see mine. He's just a little late" the officer shakes his head once again trying to grab Louis standing him up. Louis wrestles against the officer pleading "no. NO! PLEASE NO NO HES COMING I SWEAR" the officer fights Louis as he tries to get out of his grip while the other officers handcuff him "quiet Mr Tomlinson"

Louis puts up a fight as they drag him out of the room "NO HARRY PLEASE!" Louis screams.

- - - - -

Harry gasps sitting up in bed and panting. He's never had dreams like this, why is he having so many now? Harry shakes his head placing his face in his hands. "Fuck" Harry mutters.

Guilt seeps through harry as he rushes to get ready. There's no way that he's not going to visit Louis today. Nothing is going to stop him.

Pulling on his clothes. Make sure to tie the blue bandana around his head. Harry makes his way to his motorbike once again and drives his way down to the station. The less than 15-minute drive has harry 20 minutes early. Harry makes his way to the visitor's entrance.

Walking up to the front desk a nice woman meets him there. "Hi, how can I help you" harry smiles "I'm here to visit Louis Tomlinson" she nods "how are you related to him?" Harry frowns shouldn't all the police know who he is? "I'm his husband" the lady nods and passes him a clipboard. "Okay sign here. This is your first time here so you need a pass to get in" harry nods and takes a seat to fill in the form.

Now glad he came earlier, he finished the sheet within about 5 minutes as more people were entering. "Wait here I'll print one out for you" harry could hear whispers behind him as people chatted about him. Hearing his name more than once made him stuff his hands into his jeans pockets.

"Righty this is for you" she smiles at him and he smiles back taking the card "when you enter you will swipe your card so you can place all your belongings into the locker. You place any metal items in as you will go through the scanner to check you don't have any weaponry with you" harry nods and thanks the woman

Moving to take a seat harry sits down mainly surrounded by women visiting their husbands, fathers, brothers or boyfriends. Harry is the only man among them. People were asking him for signatures. harry just was not in the mood, but non less agreed.

Before he knew it, it was time to go in. Harry takes a deep breath getting ready to see Louis from Italy. Is it bad he hopes Louis still had his love bite on his neck? Harry groans in the memory of that night but soon was interrupted by a phone call.

"Harry here" he answers while the other women already start going in.

"I'm at your house like you said"

***