chapter 2

***

Miss your cuddles

***

Leaving the airport harry gets papped as he walks to the taxi. His lack of security is evident as he gets pulled everywhere he goes. Harry shakes his head as small flashbacks flicker in his eyesight of being punched, kicked and dragged around by Simon.

Harry with a shaky breath; tries to as politely as he can get people to piss off. He makes his way to the nearest taxi eventually slamming the door as he gets in the back. Resting his head back he lets out a breath he was holding and opens his eyes to see the driver watching him.

"Where you off to?" Harry sighs and looks at the man telling him his address as the camera lights flash through the windows. The conversation ended abruptly Brough the taxi to since as they drove off. Harry was so thankful that the man put on the radio, he doesn't exactly want to engage in conversation at the moment.

So that just left harry with his thoughts as he stared at the passing buildings and people rushing through their busy lives. Once again Louis plays on his mind. He's all Harry could think about.

Wondering what it would be like to visit Louis when he goes to see him. Will he be the same? Harry heard of people going to jail and coming out a different person. He doesn't want Louis to change, he loves every little part of him.

Harry wonders if Louis even wants him. He hasn't called this week. He's been waiting for a long time, harry has lost his chances a bit as Louis can only call Anne at the moment. Then it hits harry, he needs to buy a phone.

Sighing to himself knowing he's already passed the shops harry thanks the taxi man for paying him with the change Anne gave harry and he walks inside his house.

A smile rests on his lips when he enters. He makes his way to the house phone instantly deciding to tell his bank to cancel his card because he had it in his suitcase. And harry has no memory whatsoever of where it went. Simon probably.

Not before another two phone calls were made about his missing passport and a second to his security team. The conversation went on for longer than harry intended, as they asked question after question about his disappearance. Once the call ended harry sighed in defeat as they can't come till tomorrow.

As he trails his way upstairs the house seemed so quiet. So so little. Harry cringed at the dust left since he's been gone. Swiping his finger along the bannister as he goes up, the dust gathering like a snow plough. Swiping it off his finger he makes it to the top of the stairs and trails his way to his room.

He wasted no time moving to the bed. His head thumping from so much movement. Taking a deep breath he rolled over only wishing Louis was lying with him so he could cuddle into him.

Harry misses Louis's cuddles. His gentle side rubs as he lays there. The way he would kiss his cheek lightly. Harry misses it more than ever; now that he probably won't get another hug for at least 20 years off his husband.

Finally feeling his dizziness subside harry gets changed again. Something about wearing the same clothes he left a hospital in, just doesn't seem right to harry. Harry looks through his wardrobe at his old clothes he finds it quite amusing how much his style has changed since he's been here.

No less harry heads off with the spare card he had stashed away for emergencies and makes his way to the shops. Grabbing his motorcycle keys harry smiles remembering the feel of the metal in his hands.

Moving to the bike he sits grabbing the handle and grips with a smirk. Slipping on his helmet that was resting there. 'It's nice being back' harry thought Making the way out of his garage that automatically closes he drives off to the shops.

Harry knows he's risking a lot but he has to get a phone. After a long exhausting hour of finding a phone that could be sold to him over the counter rather than between 3-4 months pained harry. But eventually, he did and is on his way back to set it up.

***