arjun's dilemma

Arjun pov

I placed my daughter in the bed and laid beside her. I wouldn't grasp my feeling about the incident. It's all over the places. I am being so careless and shouldn't have let her roam around. Bhrata karn would have followed her all around. But I felt ,It's all my fault. Sighing at my emotions and cared her hair which is messy due the thrashing scenario.

Subhadra came after changing her clothes which was covered with my daughter's blood. She cared my hair and kissed my hair line. Moved her attention towards the princess, started to remove her bloody clothes. I helped her and with a wet cloth we removed the blood stains in her body.

After a long exhausting day, my doll is sleeping peaceful.
Subhadra whispered me.

Subhadra: arya go change your cloth, it's all bloody.

I nodded my head in no. I couldn't if I blink,she will go far away from me. Worse, got hurt. I couldn't afford that. I lost almost everything when I had all the choices to make it right. From bhrata karn to abhimanyu. I didn't know about bhrata karn being my brother, but i should have accept the fact that he is a great warrior but i ignored that. For abhimanyu i should have stay on that day of the war.So I am not going to lose the last chance I have with her. I wouldn't leave her alone anymore.

Subhadra: she might get scared of the red colour.

Still noo. Subhadra sighed and came with a wet cloth, started to clean me. I couldn't take my eyes of my princess.

Subhadra: this not your fault.

Arjun: but it is, if I have been more careful. This wouldn't have happened.

Subhadra: you weren't even in the place arya.

Arjun: no I shouldn't have went then.

Subhadra: then it's my fault, I was careless in take care of her.

Arjun: no you were working in the kitchen, you couldn't have keep a eye on her all the times.

Subhadra: then this senathipathi also have some works regarding his people's welfare.

I couldn't win this. I know it's not my fault completely. But I couldn't allow my self to let the truth surface my mind.

Subhadra: she is in her growing age arya, this age were the child understand the common knowledge of surroundings, like don't touch fire, don't tell lies and sharp things can bring damage to skin. From now on she will handle thinks with care. You daughter gained a knowledge dear. How can anyone learn walking without falling. This is also like that arya.

Arjun: our abhimanyu got that too.

Subhadra chuckled at me.

Subhadra:there is no word called gentle in his dictionary. Well he handled all the animals roughly. Let just say he got bitten by a rabbit as his reward for the handling.

I giggled at imaging the sight.

Arjun: then.

Subhadra: stop touching all animals for while. Then with the help of bhratashree he came across that. Still no bunnies through.

I laughed wholeheartedly.

Subhadra: so don't be sulky. Enjoy you life beside growing with your daughter. Who knows she may surprise us by walking tomorrow.

I was bewildered at that thought.

Arjun: what ? No she can't, no won't do that?

Now she is giggling.

Subhadra: this age is for adventure and their is no place for pain for them arya. Let them fly and colour our skies.

More are less the same thing happened. When I woke up in the morning, she was trying to remove the cloth tried around her legs.

Arjun : baby stop, don't remove it?

Mila: but I don't like it.

Ohh come such a mother's daughter.

Arjun: not until the wound is completely fine.

Mila: but the glass is gone and the wound is also gone. I don't want it.

She reached to remove it. I hold her hand and carried her out to divert her from that thought. Glarely I found my idiotic brother nakul. When he saw me he rushed towards us to check on mila.

Nakul: how is my gudiya? All well.

Mila: supeeerrrrr well.

He chuckled and noticed my cloth. I nodded him and handed this naughty princess to nakul. I whispered him.

Arjun: she wants to remove the bandaid so don't let her down.

He understand that and started to walk around the area to distract her.

Turned around and clashed into panchali.

Panchali: ahhh aryaputr.

I started to rub her head.

Arjun: are you okay?

Panchali: I have to ask that question. Still in the bloody cloth.

I smiled sheepishly. Well both of my wife had an effect on me. But panchali is a strict mom. Nothing can escape from the fire eyes.

Arjun: I just couldn't bring myself to move away from her.

Panchali: subhi didn't tried anything to move you.

Arjun: well she did I didn't listen to her.

She catch my ears and started to twist it. Told you strict mom.

Panchali: she is your daughter as much as ours. So don't give any excuses for troubling my sister.

Arjun: what an unfair situation. My own wife supports her sister not her aryaputr.

Panchali: well I am my sister's guardian.

Arjun: you and your sister. Atleast leave my ears.

Panchali left my ears.

Panchali: arya did you think about subhadra, she is also a mother to her, she was sobbing yesterday.

Ok I didn't think of that. I nodded my head in no.

Panchali: then? But I know one think she would have understand the situation much better than you and found a solution to you dilemma itself.

That she did.

Arjun: that what about you? How you were yesterday?

Panchali: well the ladies of Kuru have more knowledge then the men.

Arjun : including Jhesth.

Panchali: I didn't say that. Please don't tell him otherwise I have to go under a lecture of knowledge.

Arjun: Maybe that would be a sweet revenge.

Panchali: I will help subhadra to kick you off from your room.

Arjun: ohh nevermind I was joking.

Panchali: now get ready for the day. I will arrange your clothes.

What a better way to start a day.

____________________________________

Hey guys,hope you like it,
Have a great day,
Love ya❤️