hurt herself

Arjun pov

I was sighing when Subhadra came back from uttara's chamber.

Arjun: how is she?

Subhadra: fine arya,just now I made her have breakfast and told her to rest. By way what happens to you ?

Arjun: not you too.

Subhadra: I didn't do anything so far arju.

Arjun: ah now you did?

Subhadra: ohh come on how unfair, you said your yadavi gets to call you that and I am your yadavi too.

Smart mouth woman Smart mouth.

Arjun: ohh I can't be unfair right then I will always wants carry to my yadavi around and i think i have to apply this on this yadavi too.

With that I tried to carry her.

Subhadra: ok sorry, I won't call you that.

Arjun: han that's like a good wife.

Subhadra: don't object that you don't like it from my mouth.

Arjun: and who told you that.

Subhadra: our passionate moments.

Ok that shuts my mouth. Why this woman always have an upper hand in my life.

Arjun: I hate you

She giggled and this was the carefree princess of dwarka I fell in love with.

Subhadra: ok stop with the longing face ,tell me what happened.

I told her about my baby girl interest of becoming a independent grown up girl and anger with me cause I called her little.

She chuckled.

Arjun: oiii is it funny for you.

Subhadra: no arya but I am really proud of my daughter and thankfully relieved.

Arjun: why is that?

Subhadra: having a overprotective Father, me and jiji were worried about her love life maybe she won't do it in the fear of her papa. I think she will give a tough fight in that.

Ahhhhh love life! My baby girl never.

Arjun: what's the need to talk about her love life and all. She is just a baby.

Subhadra: in few months you daughter will be six and girls grow fast than you think.

Arjun: I don't want to talk about that, gave a solution for the problem I have right now.

Subhadra: ahhh she will come around arya, well both can't sleep without each other.

I smiled at her thankfully. We got ready and start our days respectively.

Today I was assigned to see the borders of our kingdom. So I left the place to check the border.

Subhadra pov

I have been looking for my yadavi but I couldn't find her. But I am sure the adventure is still going on for my princess.

Later in the evening time. Everyone was assembled for the evening Pooja. But yadavi was not there.

Subhadra: bhratashree any one saw mila I didn't saw her from the morning.

Yudisther: I saw her in the corridors saying pranipat to everyone.

I smiled.

Panchali: pranipat to everyone, why suddenly?

Bhrata sahadev explained everything to them.