princess of hastinapur

Yudisther pov

It's been a week since we all settled in hastinapur. Well everything is fallen into a schedule, works have been distributed and rebuilding hastinapur with the structure, army etc. But one person here has the power to mess up the schedule and make her presence. That's none other than our gudiya. Well she adapt to us really well but not in the night times. She will long and cry for bhrata karn. When we saw his bond with mila was something precious. We know it is tough for her to understand. But arjun will calm her down. all night walking in the corridors bouncing her and humming a tune. That's all was she needs to sleep.

We all are in the training ground, in the selection of new recruitment. Arjun is the toughest judge to crack so far. He didn't want any lack in this recruitment. After the war, we have lot of impact in our characters ideology.

Nakul was wincing to his bhrata arjun to complete it soon so he can get his other works done.

Bheem: let him do what he wants nakul otherwise he will be wincing whole day.

These and all, doesn't even enter  his ears. He and his goal whether it's his archery or the goal of his work nothing can disturb him. Well this applies for everyone not for the princess of hastinapur.
One word form his mila, nothing other than that matters.

Sahadev: maybe we should call mila. Then he will forget about everything and leave us alone.

That enter his ears.

Arjun: do not think about waking up my daughter. She is having her nap right now. She was crying the whole night. If I get to know you two did any mischievous by waking her I personally kill you both.

Ok that make them gulp. He is in his papa mode. Even for me, this papa bear is tough to handle.

Then a crying sound withdraw our attention. In a second, arjun completes the work asked them leave.

Arjun pov

I heard my angels crying that's all take me to change from senathipathi mode to papa mode.
Subhadra carried my angel.

Mila: arju papa.....a.rju papa....

Yeah she started to call me arju if she is in the naughty mode and arju papa other times.

I still remember when she called me arju for the first time.

Flash back

We were in our construction development meeting with few ministers. It was a heated conversation about the partition of the expenses we need for the project. Everyone is sulking cause with the different ideas which is not interlaced with other ideas. This getting nowhere. I gave up after some time.

I heard a sweet whisper and everyone is busy with the conversation no one heard it. I was turning my head to find the source of the whisper. Before i could found the source again I heard the whisper clearly

Calling me ARJU.

It makes me remember my bhrata karn, he address me as arju in his last moment talks with me. My eyes teared. Curiosity for the whisper increased. But I found the source which disperse to get my attention form the corner of the door. My mila.

Mila : arju ...ARJU PAPA..

well she screamed to get everyone's attention. She notices the sound around her stopped and looking at her keenly. She gave everyone a innocent smile. Jhesth noticed my state having glittered proud ask me to leave happly. All of my brothers are encouraging me but nakul is sulking and who cares.

I move towards my angel bend down to her height. She tried to place something in my arms. So I extend my hands to receive it. She place it in my hand and kissed my cheek.

Mila: panchali kaki asked everyone to have lunch and argue with, whatever you want to argue these people?

She motioned towards the ministers who are bewild including Jhesth. Nakul and sahadev hiding their laughter as cough. Well panchali doesn't like us prefering work more than food and my angel caught everything innocently told us without missing any words.

Well Jhesth is going to be in trouble for holding us here.

She started to move towards the kitchen.
I opened my hands and saw the object she placed in hand which is maang Tikka. Well Subhadra understands her hate towards objects for hair but panchali loves to adore her with charming jewels.

I chuckle at the object show it to my brothers. A blooming smile adore their face.

End of flash back

Arjun: what happens to my angel? Why she is crying?

Subhadra handed her to me.

Subhadra: she wants to see her arju after waking up from the nap.

I arched my eyebrows at her. When she calls me arju. Cause only my angel calls me that.
But she pulled a puppy dog eyes. Ahhhhh women.

I removed the tears for her eyes and started to bounce. That's it her cry gone. She waved her hand towards Jhesth and started to move in arms to get down. I let her down. She started run to nakul but before he could hugged her she moved toward Jhesth and hugged him. Naughty princess.

Nakul: traitor.

She showed her tongue to him.
When he narrowed his eyes. She hide herself into Jhesths shoulders.

Jhesth: stop it nakul you are scaring my gudiya

Nakul: come this is unfair. She started it.

Sahadev: are you a kid? Don't complain it on my angel.

Nakul: bhrata bheem look everyone is so unfair towards your brother.

Bheem: that's what you get for scaring my jamun.

Mila: jamun I want jamun.

Subhadra narrowed her eyes now for not asking it properly. My doll added

Mila: pleaseeeee.

Bheem: come I will get it for you my jamun. From nakuls plate as his punishment.

Nakul is mopping himself in sorrow.

Mila: don't worry kaka nakul I will give my arju's jamun to you , cause papa likes kheer more.

Well my bhrata bheem is laddoo sucker and my daughter is jamun sucker. Both won't promise their share but everyone else.

Nakul and sahadev giving me the hope up look.
God dammit.

Arjun: fine you both can share mine. Not for you only for my daughter

I pitched her cheeks while saying that.
Bhrata bheem placed her in this shoulder while she held on to his head . They move towards the kitchen. What an unusual pair.

____________________________________

Hey guys hope you like it,
Have a great day,
Love ya ❤️