birth of mila

Karn pov

After visiting my father and my mother, I have started my journey toward anga with my priye virushali, who was eight and a half months pregnant with my child. I don't know the gender of my child. But the baby will be my gracious cause after my last child's birth virushali had a medical condition which caused a abortion. After lot of consolidation we were pregnant again. So this time I didn't care about the gender and all. When we were in the Middle of the journey, we met shriman Krishna with his sister subhadra. It's a most unfortunate meeting for us cause it's been 9 years since pandavs and their wife panchali went to vanvas. After dyutsabha I can't really face them without any guilt and having rajkumari subhadra with krishna doesn't help either.
I really don't know what to do.

Krishna: pranipat angaraj karn and pranipat angarani virushali.

Karn : pranipat vasudev........hm..pranipat rajkumaari .

This is the most awkward situation for me. Facing someone who suffer for the outcome of dyutsabha. Is not really easy. She just show her Pranam, didn't talk.
Okkkkkk.

Like always Krishna look at me with a mischievous eyes

Krishna: are you returning to anga angaraj?

Karn : han vasudev, but what are you doing here?

Krishna: ohhh that, my sister here is very fond of a shivji temple nearby hastinapur forest. So that we are going to get his blessing.

Karn: I too heard about the temple vasudev but couldn't get any time.

At time I heard my priye's wincing. I went near her. Fast as could.

Karn : priye what's happening? Are you okay?

Virushali: arya , I think I am going into labour.

I was stunned cause there is still time but suddenly how? That in the middle of nowhere. I was panicking. Vasudev placed a hand in my shoulder and I notice rajkumaari subhadra checking my priye.

Subhadra: Bharat she is indeed in labour. What we are suppose to do.

Krishna: they is no another way Gudiya we have to help her. You have seen your bhabhis in labour and you itself went through the experience. Even angarani is not new to this.

Virushali: va..vasudev.... ah... but we don't have any cloth or water right now.

Suddenly vasudev removed his uttrani cover virushali.
I was genuinely amused by his move and I removed my uttrani, tie it around the trees to give the ladies some privacy.
Leaving me,my priye and rajkumaari subhadra. Vasudev went to collect water.

My priye was screaming in pain. I had tears in my eyes. I was the one who pressured virushali to come with me to hastinapur. Guilt is eating me out.

Virushali: arya nothing to worry, me and our baby will be fine.

Subhadra: angaraj, the baby is crawling. Get a sharp object to cut the ambrical cord.

I run toward my chariot to get my dagger but I couldn't found it anywhere. The one thing caught my eye was my arrows. So I took one and when to her .

Subhadra: fast angaraj I can see the baby's head.

Krishna came with a water in a vessel but I don't know where he found it. Suddenly the atmosphere change with a mid rays of sunlight and drizzling rain. Like suryadev and indradev were ecstatic. With the mist and the smell of pure earth. I heard the most musical voice of my child crying. My eyes glittered with tears.

Subhadra: angaraj cut the Ambrical cord.

My hands are shaking for the first time in my life. Experiencing something which was not meant for men. Who were not included in women's labour. But this is the most gracious moment for me. It make me feel the shiver I felt for my bows and arrows.

I cut the cord with my shaking hand.

Subhadra: bhratashree remove my veil and place it in angaraj's hand for holding the baby.

I was stunned by her words. It is improper to remove the veil from a married women's head.

Vasudev without hesitation, removed her veil and moved toward me to place. I didn't move or did anything in that matter.

Subhadra: nothing is improper in the presence of birth angaraj. Take it.

I was astonished by her words and held in my hand with the help of vasudev.

Subhadra: you are blessed with a angel angaraj.

I have a angel , this is my first daughter. All of my kids are boys but now I was blesses with a baby girl. Thank God. I always had a soft corner baby girls .when I see suyodhans relation with lakshmana made me long for it . Now I felt complete. When I saw her cute round face like sun with famish brightness, cute button nose, pink cheeks and all . Her eyes are unique like my black ones with little golden hint. All my boys have my wife's eye but my daughter and Its screaming adorable. How many boys I have to chase away for her.

Karn : rajkumaari, my wife is all well right?

Subhadra: she is completely fine angaraj, just fainted due to exhaustion. I clear her up then you can carry her to your chariot.

Karn : no need for that rajkumaari. I will take care of her.

Subhadra: no angaraj, there are certain procedure to follow after the birth. It's okay I will help.

I was about to object but before that.

Krishna: don't angaraj we do not know anything about birth and it's procedure. Let her be. We don't want any infection.

I nodded and smiled lightly.

Krishna: so what are going to name her angaraj? A kid after 13 year and that to a girl.

Not to miss a mischievous eye.

I smiled at him.

Karn: there are so many names like vasusena's vasu, danveer's Dhanvi, vrishali's Visha, born because of the Yadavs ,so yadavs yadavi. But got because of God's grace, my gracious MILA.

I can see a sincere smile for first time in this meeting from rajkumaari subhadra when I mentioned here name yadavi to my mila.

Karn: I am really indebted to both you today. I really don't know how to express my great fulness. You have a equal rights in my mila too. Thankyou .

Krishna: we just help a person in need , that our dharma right. So there is no need of that.

Rajkumaari smiled and nodded.

Karn : but rajkumaari you veil and vasudev your uttrani.

Krishna: you told me , I have equal rights on her ,but you don't accept my cloth I gave here a first gift . How rude of you.

Rajkumaari slap him playful for this word. I watch this amusingly. 

Subhadra: not need to return any thing angaraj. She is like a daughter to me. How can a mother take the thing that she gave for her daughter. Don't worry about me.

I expressed my gratitude and carried my priye to my chariot. With the help of vasudev and rajkumaari we reach anga. I ask them to stay but it was more awkward for rajkumaari. So they started their journey to the temple.

Here I am watching my mila sleeping peaceful in my arms, holding my fingers softly.

____________________________________

Hey guys hope you enjoy as well
Have a great day
Love ya ❤