responsibilities

Arjun pov

Here we are at the 17th day of war. In front of angaraj who is in his death bed with his head placed on my Mata's lap and we are also infront of the truth of his true identity. I am dismayed with my action. I feel guilt not only me but also my brothers too. I am crying hysterically. How I am going to live with this sin. He kill my boy and we killed his boys. What kind of relationship we shared here. The base of our identification were made on brutality and rage. How I am going to face his mother and wife. What I am going to tell my self which blaming for not knowing the truth. I insulted him. We insulted him ,we poured our words to increase his insult. We insulted him and he insult us back became routine.

Arjun: jhesth karn why did you made me do it? Why me?

Karn: no anuj I got what I received for supporting adharma. E.... eve.n I am happy to died from your hand. Don't carry guilt. It war is for dharma. We can't play with difference, do we?

Bheem: I am the worst from every one. I loathe your presence. Insulted you every time. I didn't even know whether my apology will satisfy for my deeds towards you.

Karn: no bheem you were just protective of your brother. You don't need to apologize my dear.

Bharta bheem was crying like a baby. He may look strong but inside him laid a baby heart.

Yudisther: how I am going to rule when it was yours from the first place. I can't do this. I can't. Please don't leave me . I always wanted a brother older than me to you guide me in a tough situation. Please.

I have never seen my jhesth, crying or talking this much with anyone. We will never understand his position.

Karn : don't worry about my position. I can never match you knowledge in dharma. I am leaving you physical but my heart revolves around you. So I am always there for my brothers.

Nakul and sahadev were hugging bhrata karn and crying while he care their hair and tell them comforting words.

Karn: arjun....

I run towards him and hold his hand.

Karn: take care of my family arju.. when I am not here. They don't have anyone besides me in this world.

Arjun: bhrata don't say like that, that's our family from now on. We will take care of them and protect them with our everything.

He smiled and nodded his head.

Karn: I am leaving my most gracious possession in my life in your care arju. Please promise me you will never leave my gracious longing for love.

Pandavs: we promise bhrata we never leave your possessions.

With that bhrata closed his and leave this world wrenching our hearts..

19th day everything came to an end.

We are standing in front of funeral for bhrata karn and our last survived sons unfair death. We don't have any tears left. I don't know how we are going to live a life which was a complete a sacrifice of our kids and family. The only light we have is parikshit but the void of our kids will never reduce. How we face each other. Why I am even living when I can even take care of my kids in war.

If it's not for bhrata promise we would have leave this world too.

When we begin the ritual we heard the sound of the ankle and found bhabhi virushali with an angel.
Shock travel around the faces of my brothers and me. Cause now we understand the gracious possession bhrata karn talk about was not his family but his daughter. In the middle of the chaos we forget about the angel.

Virushali: arya please look at your doll for once arya please please.....

She cried hysterically...

Mila: vasu wake up vasu papa wake up, you promised to play doll with me wake up. Don't sleep.

I couldn't look at this scene. Fresh batch of tears falling from eyes. What I am going tell when she ask us about her papa. What will I tell her when she asks me how his father died and her brothers died. She is not even in the age of understanding her papa's death. I hate my life now. This innocent words haunting me. Bhabhi close her eyes and bhrata light up the pyre. We heard the most heart breaking cry of our angel calling her vasu papa to wake up.
Bhabhi came to me and gave the crying angel to me. I instantly pick her up. Who is tracking in my hold to reach her father. We are crying and consoling the little girl.

Virushali: take care of her and make her understand the war and the reason behind her fathers death. Please thank subhadra for me.

That's it , she jump into bhrata pyre and commited sati.

I don't want believe the scene Happened before me . Nahul and sahadev were crying hugging jhesth and bhrata bheem. But this angel needs my attention than my emotions now.

I slowly started to walk away from the place and bounce my angel to stop crying. Then we started our journey to our camp.

We were received by three royal ladies, who were waiting for their sons and husbands. There was confusion revolves around panchali and Mata faces cause i am carrying a 5 year old. But for subhadra there is something else.

Subhadra: mila.

The name was merely a whisper.

Bheem: mila ,who bhadra?

Subhadra: the little girl in arya's arms, angaraj's daughter.

I was bewildered from her words. Cause most of them don't know about his daughter and my family no ones expect us five.

Yudisther: how do you know her subhadra? Is her name mila?

Subhadra: han bhrata, her name is mila , a gracious of angaraj. How do I know is a story for another time.

I now understand there is connection between bhabhi and subhadra with this angel who name is mila. Beautiful.
Subhadra came near me to console this angle who had her sobs converted into hiccups.

Subhadra: hey what happen? Why is this beautiful princess crying?

She cares her cheek but the angel attached herself into my shoulder further. It make me feel shiver and gave me goosebumps. She trusts me. My baby girl trusts me. Yeah mine this little enchantress is mine. Subhadra smiled lovingly ...

Subhadra: I thought giving this beautiful crying princess a surprise gift? But I suppose she doesn't want that.

Everybody is stocked by her naughty cheerfulness. Cause it was a gloomy face with tears after our abhimanyu's death.

Mila: su.. supire han for me?

That brings smile to every one's faces. Her and her pronunciations.

Subhadra: hmm if you come with me and eat like a good girl then I will give you the surprise.

That's all was needs to biblical this enchantress. She completely betrayed me and jumped to my lady's arms. Nakul and sahadev gave me a teasing look for my betrayal face. But subhadra carried her with lots of love and which makes my angel to blabber her love for surprise.

We stand there and looking to our new hope.
____________________________________

Hey guys hope you all like it
Have a great day
Love ya❤️