maa's mila

Arjun pov

After yadavi left with mila, I found panchali and Mata standing there stunned. I know Mata seeing mila as her son in a kid form. It makes her happy to have mila here. But panchali its an another story. She couldn't bring herself to love an enemy's daughter. Bhrata karn was our brother now which makes us understand the situation and our differences. We know it's tough for her. We didn't push her.
We went inside to found subhadra feeding mila,who is throwing tantrum, saying she is full.

Subhadra: just little more for me

Mila: but I am full, if I eat more my stomach will burst out.

With the most innocent eyes.

Subhadra: you use your innocent eyes more than enough.

That statement made us smile brightly.

Mila: ok who are you and what is you name?

Subhadra: well I am yadavi.

Mila: you are lying, cause I am yadavi.

Subhadra chuckles softly and look at me.

Subhadra: first explains yourself arya. Then I will explain mine.

I am a bit curious, to hear the explanation and that has to wait. Me and my brothers moved towards our mila and lower our to match her height.

Arjun: mila I am you papa vasu's brothers , I am arjun and these are my brothers.

She throw herself towards me and hugged me with an excitement. Every body gave us a astonished look.

Mila: vasu papa told me, he have  five superheroes as his brother, there are arjun kaka, bheem kaka, nakul kaka, sahadev kaka and and  this Kaka name is very tough to say.

In this even panchali had an amusing smile.

Yudisther: and his name is yudisther gudiya.

Mila: you too know this superhero. But papa told me its our secret.

Yudisther: your papa didn't told me, because I am yudisther.

Mila jumped into his arms and hugged his day light out of him.
After I introduced my brothers to her. Well everybody got a warm hug from her.

Panchali pov

Arya introduced me to her. Then her movement made a remorse reaction.
Mila bend down to get my blessing. I really don't know what to do. I don't hold grudge against people. I learned it by losing all of my children. But I don't have heart recognize other thinks than my boys death.

Mila: can I stand Kaki? My baby hands can't hold anymore.

A chuckle escape from everyone's mouth. I cares her hair. Don't know what to say.
They introduced her to Mata. Before  she astonish us Mata hugged the life out of her. There she was standing and giggling in comfort.
We all settle down for eat even though no one wants to ear. But we have to for Mata. We were completely eat for responsibility like one chapati for formality. Even this small amount took us entity to complete it. Mila was placed in subhadra's lap watching everybody eating with a tired eyes.
She placed her hands in subhadra's plate take an small  pinch of chapati in that lotus hands move out of subhadra lap and raised the small amount of chapati in front of my mouth.

Mila: kaki why are not eating? Your baby hands feeling sore like mine? I will feel you.

That's all it takes me broke down. I hugged her against my chest. Mila my mila. Subhadra place her hand in comfort. I assure her by nodding.
I ate the small piece of chapati from her hands and kissed her bubble cheeks.