Chapter 48

"Doc nandito ako dahil may sakit ako."

I was interrupted with that annoying voice. It's been 2 weeks since we both fixed our unleft business and relationship. We're now both okay , slowly one at a time.

I just look at her for second and continue monitoring my patient in my pc's screen. What is she even doing here? Wala ba syang trabaho?

"Even if i'd operate any part of you just for your so called pain to go away, i'm afraid there's no chance." I felt her sitting infront of me where the couch is, still without glancing at her.

"Anong there's no chance? Sabagay di naman opera ang gamot ko. Gusto mo malaman sino?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms while fixing the position of myself in front of her.
This person is really determine to annoy me every single time for the past weeks simula ng magkaayos kami. She told me na babawi siya and i think i should'd just buried herself in that sand because she's really good at annoying the hell out of me.

"You need adjustment in your brain , it's getting worse whenever you came here.

I lift my head and stared at her walking her way to my table. She slowly rested her palm on top of the mess without breaking our eye contact. She's plastering her smile and i really wanted to erase that playful smile of her.

"Oh c'mon love even you couldn't fix my brain for thinking too much about you. Crazy right? Kaya panindigan mo tong pagkabaliw ko sayo." i bit my lips to suppress my smile, goodness she's really a playful thick ass woman.

"Stop , you're really annoying. Why are you even here? Wala kabang trabaho?." I leaned back on the top of my resting chair before closing my eyes. My eyes are aching maybe because of too much radiation from the pc.I felt her removed my specs and her presence beside me. She slowly massage my shoulder , it's so good, relaxing.

"Di ako pumasok at isapa i let my men handle the new case. Naguutos lang ako at nagmonitor to guide them, so i still have a lot of time to be here. Sounds great right?"

I opened my eyes and turned my chair to face her. I raised my eyebrow when i realize something. Speaking of her men.

"Could you please get rid of those men outside my office? Why are they even guiding me in the first place? ."

She move closer and smile at me. My heart skipped a beat because of her breathe, it's intoxicating.

"I need to protect my property." i gulped hard. Gosh why is she so close. I felt her lips touched my forehead and caressed my cheeks softly. She's definitely melting me right now.

"Doc Soline i ha-"

I immediately stand up and looked at Dr. Gustavo who's looking at us confusedly while holding a folder. I composed myself before talking to him.

"What is it?" i said firmly.

"Did i interrupt something? Let's talk outside."

I was about to answer him when i felt a hand sneaking in my waist.

"You can talk here , i won't mind." i don't know if i should laugh because of her face who's looking so annoyed but in a lowkey way.

"It's a private matter Miss?." he stared at Rajim intently and turned his gaze to me.

"Rajim. General Rajim Lopez."

I can't help but to smile because of her husky voice. What a territorial woman.

"Woah the famous General Lopez. Kilala mo pala si Soline?."

"How can't i recognize my wife?."

I instantly move my eyes to see her look so serious while gripping my waist. Wife? Did she just blurted out that i'm here wife??

"Last time i remember she's single."

"That was before and.."

I was too stunned to speak when she leaned closer to Dr. Gustavo , i can't hear what she said but she just plastered a smirk.

"L-let's talk for some other time Doc Sol."

My eyes landed to this brat who's showing me her smile. God i know that kind of smile. Still remembering what she said in the resort a weeks ago, i still can't believe that this woman is not really what i'd imagine.

"What did you say to him ayah?."

She give me a peck on the lips before sitting in the couch and parted her legs while tapping her lap.

"Come here."

After a minute of observing her, i take a few step and sit in her lap sideways while wrapping my arms in her nape.

"What did you do this time." i glared at her but she just kissed my temple goodness.

"I didn't do anything love.....for now."

"Come again?" Her voice when she said the last words, it's too low , i couldn't hear it properly.

"Sabi ko ang ganda mo." she chuckled and kissed my nape . I groaned when she sucked my nape gently.

"stop Jaziah we're on my office."

I gave her a few pinch in her waist. Her mucky mouth won't really stop , St.Lucifer.

"Mahal ilang taon na akong walang dinidiligan , baka lang naman gusto mong mag padilig sak--arayy joke lang!!"

"You and your naughty mouth Lopez!" Seeing her annoying smirk really made me wanted to strung her organs.

"Yeah right my naughty mouth that you love so much. You even beg for it to ravish yo--fuck baby ito na di nanga!!."

She instantly get up when she saw me holding a scissor and was about to cut her fingers.

"Stop annoying me."

"Baka mawalan kana ng kaligayan ma-"

We're interrupted by the buzzling sound of her ringtone. She looked at it for a second before looking at me.

"Mahal sunduin kita mamaya ah? Attend tayo ng kasal ni Cassidy."

I just nodded. Base on the news, Jazer is already maried and now Cassidy. Speaking of Rajim's friend, i remembered my friends had a thing with them before and i don't know what exactly happened. It's their life though.

"A'right. Don't be late." She kissed my lips before exiting.

----
"Solineee gaga ka it's been a while i miss youuu."

I'm busy looking at the venue when Chase voice bombered my eardrums. He's actually busy with his life in Canada, he migrated there a few years ago. I think he's a friend of Cassidy's soon to be husband.

"Hey long time no see!" I kissed his cheeks and we catch up a little. Rajim was busy holding Zayah's kid and talked to her friends and other colleagues.

A few moments, the ceremony started. I don't know what to react because of what i've witnessed. It's not just me but the whole venue here was shocked.

"You're not fucking going to marry him!"

I felt a hand sneaking my waist and pulled me closer to her while my eyes still fixed to the woman that interrupted the ceremony.

What is she doing here?? I thought she's in the state??

"Muntik na talaga, antagal niyang dumating dun ah muntik na talagang matali ang kaibigan ko." I stared at ayah confusedly while she's driving. They cut off the wedding an hour ago.

"Did you expect that to happened?."

"Slight, ewan ko dun sa kaibigan ko bahala na sya i already did my part to help her kahit wala syang alam."

"Pag nagpakasal tayo , maglalagay ako ng libo libong taohan ko sa venue para walang magtatangkang agawin ka sakin , baka bigla nalang may biglang mag ganun baka mapatay ko lang." she chuckled but i know she's serious, she can do that i know but the thing is, no one would dare to do that. Not in the General's presence.

I hold her hand and caressed it gently. I kissed her palm and smiled at her.

"I love you." I don't know if i should laugh because she's really turning in a tomato. I can't help but to chuckled slightly. I kissed it one more time before dropping the piles of sugar.

"Stop being a turtle and be mine forever."