Chapter 29

I've never thought that this moment would come. I expected it to be a good clear crystal path of memories that's worth reminiscing for. It's been weeks since i confessed to her and i was living my weeks questioning myself about her unexpected feedback because i was believing of the thought that everything we shared was both our own will and feelings. Maybe confessing is really a bad idea but yeah it's better to avoid further destruction.

"We'll be having a team building along with the selected block of architect and engineering department 3days from now. So prepare everything within 3days and oh for latecomers be attentive."

I was just listening to this Professor old hag in front of me while resting my chin to the palm of my hand. This whole damn class is boring. Shouldn't we make a free medical camp in one of the pronvinces instead para naman may gamit tng pagiging student doctor ko.

Napakuyom ako nang mamataan ang isang babaeng ilang linggo ko naring nilayuan. She's with her co professor. I erased the thought that starts to build in my head.

I don't give a damn anymore. If she doesn't like me then so be it.....i'll still choose to like her.

I may sound so dumb ,stupid or whatever stupid name call it is but i'm just avoiding her to prevent myself from causing trouble to her because i know my ass won't really cooperate when she's close so better keep my distance before i make unnecessary behaviour.

"Earth to rajim heyyy you're spacing out again!."

Napalingon ako kay Leon na nakakunot ang noong nakatingin sakin. I forgot i'm in DPO's HQ. I lost my track to the discussion. Lately talaga lutang ako. Everything seems so fast.

"Ah yeah come again?." sabi ko dito at umayos ng upo. Kumpleto kaming lima habang nakaupo sa pabilog na malaking mesa.

"The building is almost done. Nagdagdag ako ng mga tao galing sa team ko para mas mabilis itong matapos."

I tilted my head and looked at Jazer who's seriously talking while fixing her gaze to the folder she was holding.

"Is that a hickey?."

Napatigil naman ito sa pagbabasa kaya naman pati sila Zayah ay tumingin dito. Impossible na lamok ang kumagat, it's different. Sino namang nagtangkang pumakpak jan??

"w-hat?? No of course not. It w-was from an unexplained insect!."

I chuckled a bit. She sounds so defensive. Di mapakali ito sa upuan.

"relax Kendall masyado kang obvious."

Jazer raised a middle finger to Leon who's mocking her.

"Enough. Let's continue shall we??"

Natigil naman sila at kinuha ulit ang folder nang magsalita si Zayah.

"I have something to say."

Napalingon naman kami kay Leon nang magsalita ito.

"I'm planning to demolished one of our warehouse and abandoned building. That Police Senior Inspector Lincoln Maniego was sticking to our business. He was caught by one of my men investigating the warehouse where we tortured those jackass drug lords."

I clicked my tongue because of his remarks. Napasandal ako sa black leather swivel chair at inikot ito patalikod sakanila.

"It's our private property how come he end up in that place??" rinig kong sabi ni Cassidy.

"Tayo lang naman nandun with our trusted men right? Unless there's a traitor to one of our men"

I hope my instinct is wrong because if ever this thing will go out, we're really dead to grandpa. We're hiding this organization for decades. If that Maniego find even a single evidence that would point us being the mastermind of killings with tons of criminal. Well i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.